Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to get started

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    I've got some Super pump 250 but don't think it's up to much really.....

How about cycling some creatine that's always a good one to put on some strength and bulk and getting you off of a plateau.
    I did try just a protein and creatine plan, that didnt do much either. I gained like 15 pounds will taking it and when i stopped taking it, it all went away. I was still working out though.
    Here is my workout plan.
    Monday: Chest/Biceps/Abs
    Tuesday: Legs
    Thursday: Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Friday: Back/Triceps

dude do chest with triceps and back with biceps
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

eat more to get bigger
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj View Post
    eat more to get bigger
    I will try dude but my stomach can only fit so much haha.
    But seriously, yall think i shouldnt take steroids even though i tried mostly everything and havent seen results in months? I tried loading on creatine, that didnt work. If anything im gaining fat, which is not what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj View Post
    dude do chest with triceps and back with biceps
    his way works because of how he splits it with his leg day... its just weird to do it that way since the muscles dont compliment eachother, but to each there own...

id like to see a better breakdown of your routine though in terms of exercises... if youve been focusing alot on iso exercises it might be in your best interest to switch to some compounds, and vise versa if youve been hammering just compounds. Can you let everyone see your exact routine plz?

Quote Originally Posted by This Dude Here View Post
    I will try dude but my stomach can only fit so much haha.
    But seriously, yall think i shouldnt take steroids even though i tried mostly everything and havent seen results in months? I tried loading on creatine, that didnt work. If anything im gaining fat, which is not what I want.
    at 20, trust me, supplements are not your issue, its diet, training, and lifestyle. There's always a way past a plateau, even for a 30 year old who is staying clean, they can make gains naturally (just would take more work then you).

Gotta really take a look at the things i mentioned and not focus so much on a magical drug thats gonna make you huge

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    at 20, trust me, supplements are not your issue, its diet, training, and lifestyle. There's always a way past a plateau, even for a 30 year old who is staying clean, they can make gains naturally (just would take more work then you).

Gotta really take a look at the things i mentioned and not focus so much on a magical drug thats gonna make you huge
    Thanks, yea I understand that, and i dont want to take steroids to get huge, I just wanted to get past this plateau shit that i have. I changed my diet on purposs just to see if there would be a change and i still got nothing. That is the only reason that i looked into steroids, and if i do take them, it would only be once and not continuous.

Something you may consider is taking a break from lifting to give your body some solid rest. I know it sounds stupid but if you have been lifting consistently without a couple weeks off every six months or so your body gets used to the work load. You won't lose any mass in two weeks but your body will have some time to completely heal and be ready for new stimulation when you get back in the gym. I generally take a couple weeks off about every six months or when my body tells me I need a little break. When my joints start hurting that's a sign for me to let it rest and heal.

During the break keep the diet up and you will probably gain a few pounds simply because you aren't burning as many calories. Its good to eat clean during this time to limit fat gain.

When you decide to do a cycle you need to get over the needle issue. All you need is 1 injection per week for 10-12 weeks for a standard cycle. I have done cycles where I inject steroids every day for 8-10 weeks, hcg twice per week and Melanotan II every day. It's not a big deal once you get used to it.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.