Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to get started

Default Looking to get started

Hey peoples. I have reached the point where I can gain anything, its been like this for about 6 months now. I have tried different routines but nothing seems to work anymore. Im 6' tall and 200 pounds. I would like everyones expertise on which steroids are right for me. I dont like sticking myself with needles, so I will only take the pills. I am looking to gain more muscle and lose more body fat. Also, what else I should take so that I dont get gyno or ball shrinkege.

Hey dude,

going to need to know stats... age, height, weight, BF%, ect... Would also help to know about diet and weight routine

dude your 20 you don't need cycle
    yet wait at least for 2 years
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Mate first off oral only cycles are a big NO and at 20 your on the young side for a cycle.....you've got a good few of years of natural growth as your test levels are sky high.....if your diet is not right you won't gain with or without steroids.

Post up what you ate yesterday and the times as I bet you can bulk by getting your diet in check naturally

If you don't like needles then invest in more food instead of steroids or you'll be wasting your money and risking your health.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    If you don't like needles then invest in more food instead of steroids or you'll be wasting your money and risking your health.
    exactly! Spend the money youd waste on orals one a better diet

Well im 20 years old at 6 feet tall, 200 pounds.
    When i work out i take superpump 250 which no longer does anything.
    I take protein for breakfast and post workout.
    I take around 6,000 calories a day. My meals change up a bit each week.
    For the last 6 months, i have not gone up in any weight or seen any progress with cuting, that is the only reason I have been looking at taking steroids.

Post up exactly what you eat, and when you eat it, you cant gain because your not eating enough calories, or not the right calories.

No offense man, but 80% of the planet docent know what 6000 calories actually looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Post up exactly what you eat, and when you eat it, you cant gain because your not eating enough calories, or not the right calories.

No offense man, but 80% of the planet docent know what 6000 calories actually looks like.
    Well I just started this plan like a month ago.
    http://nalewanyjfitness.com/mealplan...in6000cals.pdf
    It has been hard but i manage to get it all in. I work at a plant and we get like 3 breaks so this works out perfect.

I've got some Super pump 250 but don't think it's up to much really.....

How about cycling some creatine that's always a good one to put on some strength and bulk and getting you off of a plateau.