Hi everyone,
    New to the forums, not new to AS' and AAS'
    Stats:
    26 years old
    6'1"
    232 lbs
    14% Bf
    This will be my 7th steroid Cycle, 3rd utilizing Aromatizing 17-aa's

I'm about to start a bulking cycle, and I mean a HARD bulking cycle.
    I have a few options and I'm just looking for some input.

Option 1:
    Weeks 1-4 500-750mg per week Test Cyp
    Weeks 1-4 Dbols (unsure of dosage)
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol (again, unsure of dosage)
    Weeks 5-6 Clenbuterol 100Mcg per day (Clen is a strong anti catabolic and can apparently solidify gains from Dbols etc)
    Weeks 5-8 Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8 Clomid

Option 2:
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol or Dbols
    Weeks 1-8 Test Cyp 500-750mg/wk
    Weeks 5-8 Dbols or Anadrol (whichever was not chosen above)
    Weeks 9-10 Clen
    Weeks 9-12 Nolvadex
    Weeks 9-12 Clomid

Option 3:
    Weeks 1-4 Dbols
    Weeks 1-4 test cyp 500-750mg/wk
    Weeks 1-4 Anavar 50-75mg ED
    Weeks 5-6 Clen
    Weeks 5-8 Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8 Clomid

Now, just a few notes:
    1. I know your gunna be all on my back for taking 2 oral 17aa's but I know, its bad for your liver, this isn't the first time I've utilized them, I recall when I was younger doing oral Anavar Tbols Dbols and winstol! (yes, very dumb idea)
    I have Liv52, milk thistle, I drink and eat plenty of antioxidants, have a very clean diet and am overall a healthy person

2. Basically I want to gain ruthless strength, size and mass from this, I want to be an animal when I'm done!

3. I have No access to Arimidex or HCG, unless my doctor can prescribe them(?)

4.When should I utilize a natural test booster? After PCT or with it?

Thanks for any help
    -Rnp
    Last edited by Rippednpeeled; 02-08-2011 at 07:56 PM.

dude your only gonna run test for 4 weeks?run it at least 10 weeks plus u knew this was coming 2 orals at once is gonna kill your liver no matter how many livercare products you use also start small with clen and taper up to 100mcg....
    Last edited by clutchitalian; 02-08-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippednpeeled View Post
    Hi everyone,
    New to the forums, not new to AS' and AAS'
    Stats:
    26 years old
    6'1"
    232 lbs
    14% Bf
    This will be my 7th steroid Cycle, 3rd utilizing Aromatizing 17-aa's

I'm about to start a bulking cycle, and I mean a HARD bulking cycle.
    I have a few options and I'm just looking for some input.

Option 1:
    Weeks 1-4 500-750mg per week Test Cyp
    Weeks 1-4 Dbols (unsure of dosage)
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol (again, unsure of dosage)
    Weeks 5-6 Clenbuterol 100Mcg per day (Clen is a strong anti catabolic and can apparently solidify gains from Dbols etc)
    Weeks 5-8 Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8 Clomid

Option 2:
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol or Dbols
    Weeks 1-8 Test Cyp 500-750mg/wk
    Weeks 5-8 Dbols or Anadrol (whichever was not chosen above)
    Weeks 9-10 Clen
    Weeks 9-12 Nolvadex
    Weeks 9-12 Clomid

Option 3:
    Weeks 1-4 Dbols
    Weeks 1-4 test cyp 500-750mg/wk
    Weeks 1-4 Anavar 50-75mg ED
    Weeks 5-6 Clen
    Weeks 5-8 Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8 Clomid

Now, just a few notes:
    1. I know your gunna be all on my back for taking 2 oral 17aa's but I know, its bad for your liver, this isn't the first time I've utilized them, I recall when I was younger doing oral Anavar Tbols Dbols and winstol! (yes, very dumb idea)
    I have Liv52, milk thistle, I drink and eat plenty of antioxidants, have a very clean diet and am overall a healthy person

2. Basically I want to gain ruthless strength, size and mass from this, I want to be an animal when I'm done!

3. I have No access to Arimidex or HCG, unless my doctor can prescribe them(?)

4.When should I utilize a natural test booster? After PCT or with it?

Thanks for any help
    -Rnp
    Arimidex is available through our sponsor, Ag-Guys.

Your cycle options suck and wouldn't have an enemy do them.
    Try this...
    Week 1-12 Test cyp 500mg weekly
    Week 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    Week 10-14 anavar 75mg ed
    Week 14-19 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10

You are right you're going to hear how bad taking two orals is.....no way around it.

Just because you did it when you were younger doesn't make it ok now. As a matter of fact it makes it worse. I suggest you get your liver enzymes checked before you do any cycle at this point. If you are even mid line then you should probably not even do one oral. I have had quite a history with PH's and orals and will tell you from my experience that I have liver damage. My enzymes are over the range at times. I don't drink and really never have so that leaves oral steroids as the cause.

Liv52 will only do so much. It does not benefit enough to allow for abuse of orals.

I also agree with shovel, the cycle options are very bad. I don't understand the reason for using long estered test for 4 weeks or the clen for a week. Something like shovel laid out would be a good cycle. If this is cycle 3 for you then maybe consider adding 10 weeks of deca being your goal is mass.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Dude, some great advice given out above.

Your cycle options suck, what worries me is that if this is your 7th cycle, and this is the extent of your knowledge, your previous cycles must have sucked aswell.

Best thing to do here is listen to what is being said, follow it, and I guarantee you will get better results than any previous cycle. My previous cycles were poorly planned, dosed, and run and when I finally did it properly last cycle with proper pct, wow I was blown away.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Okay, ive thought it over and yes, my liver is very important but I do want to run Anadrol and Dbols in the same cycle as they are the 2 most powerful bulkers.

What about:
    Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 500-750mg E/Wk
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol (unsure of dosage)
    Weeks 8-12 Dbols (Unsure of dosage)
    Weeks 13-14 Clen
    Weeks 13-15 Clomid/Nolvadex

That gives a 4 weeks break between 17-aa's and a good down time for my little liver.

My past cycle history:
    Age 16: Test E 500mg/Wk (yes I was young, but look at Arnold? He started gear at 15 and he has a full head of hair and kids, so obviously hes doing well)
    Age 17: Winstrol + Test E
    Age 18: My foolish hot-headed choice of Anavar Tbols Dbols and Winstrol
    Age 22: Dbols + Test E
    Age 24: Dbols + Test Cyp followed by Anavar and Test cyp
    Age 25: Anavar

On a side note:
    There has been much debate over 17aa's liver toxicity
    Some people think that 2 low dose 17aa's is just as bad as a high dose on 1
    The way I have always seen it is like this:
    Smoking 2 cigarettes at once (aka high dose 17aa) is just as bad as smoking 1 cigarette in the morning and one at night (aka 2 low dose spaced through the day)

What is your guys' opinion on this matter?
    If I do do the above cycle, how much D's and how much Drol would i take?

Thanks again!

Oh and the Clen is simply to solidify gains, Apparently the reason you lose your gains from D's is (of course) Estrogen and also because (correct me if Im wrong) It holds back the lactic (catabolic) acid in your muscles, the minute your body detects no more dbol's it lets the flood gates open. Clenbuterol is a strong anti-catabolic and removes catabolics (or so studies say)

Also i forgot to ask, should i take a natural test booster during or after PCT?
    Thanks once again!
    -RnP

sigh............

dude the years of exp and knowlege present on this board are second none. they gave you a complete cycle laid out on a silver platter which im surprised they didnt make you work for it some because you dont know nearly what you think you do. they are trying to help you, let them, good luck...