Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about to start...

Default about to start...

just about to start my cycle and wanted to get some small pointers/tips ect.

my cycle is

8 weeks NPP 100mg EOD
    10 weeks test prop 150mg EOD
    (mixing in same syringe to lessen the pain from Prop)

I have dostinex and arimidex and HCG.

Questions

1)When do I start taking HCG? plan on doing 200 ius x 2 a week. so total 400.

2)When do I stop taking HCG in my cycle? Like what week?

3)How do I take the dostinex? (actually its caber) if that makes a diff. and it is in .5 mg pills

4)When will i start really feeling the prop? When will I feel the NPP and should I up the dosage of NPP?

I am very excited for this cycle and want everything to go smoothly. Am I missing anything? What should I do to make this cycle worth while! It was VERY expensive so I will budget food and EAT LIKE A CHAMP. Maybe some good food tips too would be helpful. Right now my diet is:

morn
    4 egg whites 1 egg scrambled with a isopure protein shake

snack
    1 protein bar

lunch
    salad with chicken breast tomatoes cucumbers light dressing

(i hit the gym)
    30 mins after gym sesh snack
    chicken breast out of can with pepper for flavor and protein shake

snack
    protein kashi bar

dinner
    8 oz steak with broccoli or sometimes tomatoes with avocado and feta cheese mixed together.

This diet is more for cutting as I am down to 11 percent body fat. have some veins and abs. And was doing this before I start my cycle so I have less estrogenic sides. So lemme know if I need to up it and where I should up it ect. I am getting a good tax return and will buy ANY amount of food so I can finally be pretty massive.

this will be my 2nd cycle. Previously did prop wk 1-4 and cyp 1-12 and liked my gains. Excited to see what I can do on this

Thanks friends.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post

my cycle is

8 weeks NPP 100mg EOD

Questions

Week 3

2)When do I stop taking HCG in my cycle? Like what week? Week 10

3)How do I take the dostinex? (actually its caber) if that makes a diff. and it is in .5 mg pills Half a pill 2xweek

4)When will i start really feeling the prop? After 3-4 shots

When will I feel the NPP and should I up the dosage of NPP?
    Bout a week with it also. I would go with 200mg eod

I am very excited for this cycle and want everything to go smoothly. Am I missing anything? What should I do to make this cycle worth while! It was VERY expensive so I will budget food and EAT LIKE A CHAMP. Maybe some good food tips too would be helpful. Right now my diet is:

morn

snack
    1 protein bar

lunch

(i hit the gym)
    30 mins after gym sesh snack

snack
    protein kashi bar

dinner
    8 oz steak with broccoli or sometimes tomatoes with avocado and feta cheese mixed together.

This diet is more for cutting as I am down to 11 percent body fat. have some veins and abs. And was doing this before I start my cycle so I have less estrogenic sides. So lemme know if I need to up it and where I should up it ect. I am getting a good tax return and will buy ANY amount of food so I can finally be pretty massive.

this will be my 2nd cycle. Previously did prop wk 1-4 and cyp 1-12 and liked my gains. Excited to see what I can do on this

Thanks friends.
    That's my input broski! Good luck

Nicely done shovel.... i agree compeltely.

I would up the NPP to 150 mgs
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post

my cycle is

8 weeks NPP 100mg EOD

Questions

2)When do I stop taking HCG in my cycle? Like what week?

3)How do I take the dostinex? (actually its caber) if that makes a diff. and it is in .5 mg pills

4)When will i start really feeling the prop? When will I feel the NPP and should I up the dosage of NPP?

morn
    Add in some carb here, 3oz cream of wheat, slice of toast or some oat meal something.

snack
    1 protein bar
    Add in some carb here, 3oz cream of wheat, slice of toast or some oat meal something. (I eat 1x apple here)

lunch
    How much chicken? 8oz?

(i hit the gym)
    30 mins after gym sesh snack What is this snack?
    Once again need a tiny bit of carb

snack
    protein kashi bar
    Dont rely on bars and shakes, you need REAL FOOD! dont forget some carb

dinner
    8 oz steak with broccoli or sometimes tomatoes with avocado and feta cheese mixed together. Loose the avocado and keep feta to say 3 oz tops. up your stake to 10 oz

If your cutting then you dont need steroids. Steroids are for getting bigger, I dont think your stack has any cutting drugs in it.

Asess your goals, cutting or bulking. Just my 2 cents in blue

Thanks friends.
    All my replys in blue.

oooooh, i like that blue <3

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    oooooh, i like that blue <3
    Yes its perdy, am dun gona use it again i am

Quote Originally Posted by JabsDD View Post
    I would up the NPP to 150 mgs
    I think I would go with this dosage or you're gonna need bigger barrels like BB's problem.
    3cc eod will be good brotha.

Ok so it looks as if I need to eat more carbs which I will deff be aware of. GOOD carbs. And then up my NPP dosage (more money... damn...)

Last little question. Lets say I do triceps to pin. Could I do 1.5 cc of prop and .5 cc of GSO in my left tricep and then do 1.5cc of npp and .5 gso in my right tricep. basically split it into my triceps since they aren't huge and I have never pinned in my tris but need some other spots to pin.

or any ideas how I could get 1.5cc of prop and 1.5cc of npp and some GSO in there to cut down the pain. Like whats a good rotation of pinning.

Thanks guys
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I see your problem. Ok, just go with .5cc of each eod until you get bigger...

Try the ventro gluteal. If you pin on the side of the quad it doesn't hurt. Especially with gso.