Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: deathcloud's PROP/NPP/ANAVAR Log

I don't take pain meds, they dull the senses. But if you can't handle it I guess ibuprophen of however you spell it would be a good nsaid.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

2/19 update

did the 4th pin in the delt. This time the left delt. And it was time to hit the good ole legs. I was feeling super eager and energetic and that was due to watching countless videos and reading countless threads about doing correct squats, and also how to increase your squats by doing certain things.

So I basically felt like an animal in the gym. I put up 275 9 times with ease when squatting. last time I tried while off cycle I did 275 only 4 times. Going to jump to 315 for sure next time. I want to try to get to 355 or maybe 375 by the end of this cycle. maybe more LOL. leg extensions went up 20 lbs. leg curls went up 20 lbs. basically everything. and then hit abs after and wanted to go for another hour but stopped and dint want to overtrain.

Tomorrow is going to be shoulders. I can't wait for this day. Going to be awesome. Will post update tomrrow

i just hope i am not sore from pinning the delts recently that i wont be able to lift as much with pain.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

2/20
    today was a shoulder day. was looking forward. a little bit sore but its weird dont be affraid of the pin pain lol. I started with military press and it wasn't painful to lift even though i pinned yesterday in the delt.

Workout was

military press
    front db raise
    side db raise
    rear db fly
    shrug

all was done with 1 light warm up set and 3 heavy sets from 6-8 reps. sometimes only 5 reps but i know next time i will be able to increase my reps.

prop/npp feels great. I have no pain at all when lifting. And can lift heavy. And I am only in my 2nd week. I can't wait to feel the later weeks when it is really in my system. yeaaaa buddy.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

hey dude glad to hear that you are liking the cycle so far... i loved it when i ran my test p and npp and anavar... just wait till your in your 3rd and 4th weeek when its all in full kick you are goign to feel like your a god in the gym....

Hazcat Guest

Those weighted dips are going to make your chest pop out better than ever so hit them hard. You won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    hey dude glad to hear that you are liking the cycle so far... i loved it when i ran my test p and npp and anavar... just wait till your in your 3rd and 4th weeek when its all in full kick you are goign to feel like your a god in the gym....
    I know I really cannot wait. I love it because I live for the gym. I wish I didn't have school so I could really focus more and have more time but whatever. I still make time. I go to sleep early. wake up early. Never did that in my earlier college days lol.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Those weighted dips are going to make your chest pop out better than ever so hit them hard. You won't be disappointed.
    Yea I just started doing vince gironda dips. WAY different than anything I have done before. And it is really hard to do. But practice makes perfect. After what peeps said about doing them and having their massive chest come through im down. As for doing them weighted? LOL maybe at the end of this cycle. I do them slow and can only get like 8 reps now. SO HARD.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

2/21
    Arms

So I was doing some reading and saw that some people only do 2 exercises for biceps and 2 for triceps (jabs in particular)

Also reading about how easy it is to overtrain. But thats why I used to do 4 sets and dropped back to 3 HEAVY sets with HIGH intensity. Like barely able to do 6-8 reps. Pushing myself. Putting all my energy into those 3 sets.

Here is my arms workout. I am going for pure mass and strength. So I have mass building arm exercises I believe...

Barbell Curl
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

preachur curl
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

Hammer curl
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

Triceps

Tricep cable pushdowns
    6-8 reps

skull crushers flat bench
    3 sets 6-8 reps

weighted dips (not leaning forward but straight up and down so as not to utilize the chest as much)
    3 sets 6-8 reps

And yes next time i do arms I switch it up and will do close grip bench for the Tris. And switch to DB curls instead of BB curls for the Bis.

But is this too much? Too little? I am on the juice so I want to make sure I am properly training and not overtraining.

Thanks. Will post up how my workout went in a bit.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

2/22
    Chest day

did flat bench 205 x 8, 225 x 10, 275 x 3

It was fantastic. I felt so strong I busted out 225 like it was 135. I was impressed.

Incline db 90 x 8, 100 x 7, 100 x 6

I felt great doing the incline. Sad thing is the heaviest dumbell we have is 100lbs. So what should I do once I get really good at incline DB? Should I just switch to doing incline barbell only?

tomorrow i am pinning and is my rest day. Loving every minute of it.

Also another question since I am bulking should I maybe do Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass to pack on the muscle/LBs. Until like week 6 once I am on anavar maybe cut back on it and switch to what i regularly use my Isopure protein.

I just want to make sure I pack on as much mass as possible. I have been eating every 2-3 hrs and 2 shakes a day. But still that serious mass sounds like it would help.

Thanks guys
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I do barbell. But if you want to stick with d-bell inclines then just rep out the 100's.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!