Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: deathcloud's PROP/NPP/ANAVAR Log

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I do barbell. But if you want to stick with d-bell inclines then just rep out the 100's.
    Yea I think I am going to stick to doing the barbell one week and db the next week. Until I can fully rep the 100lb dbs a lot. Then once I can do the 100lbs with ease, I will JUST do the barbell incline bench only. And stack the plates on it. And hopefully see my upper chest pop out.

2/23
    REST DAY

Taking the day off. Did a lot of activities yesterday

5am cardio for about 45 mins

10am Chest routine

4pm soccer

9pm batting cages

so my body was a little sore this morning. and I can tell it needs some rest.

Did my pin in my other glute today. No pain at all I think that my body is finally getting adjusted to the compounds I have been putting in it. 150prop and 150npp.

Tomorrow is going to be back day and that should be fun. Should beast it tomorrow.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

2/24
    Yesterday bought some of the ON SERIOUS MASS!!! Only doing 1 scoop which is about 625 cals and 25 g protein. Then I mix in some of my isopure 110 cals 23g protein. Hoping to pack on some extra mass with this stuff. I still will be eating regular foods as well. Not going to rely totally on that for mass. Love me some chicken and pasta. Even tried bison and made some bison chili with it. easy to make and GOOD!

anyways today is going to be leg day. Going to try and push 315 for the first time in awhile.

Will let u know what happens. stay tuned

-----------
    Ok back from the workout. Did

Squats
    225 x 10 275 x 8 315 x 7 335 x 3 (Felt good I have never done this much weight b4)

Leg press
    4 plates then 5 plates then 6 plates x 8

leg extension
    160 x 8
    200 x 8
    220 x 6

leg curl
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    180 x 6

seated calfs and standing calf raises

OVERALL great leg workout. I hope to get my lower body to excel so that my upper body can excel as well.
    Last edited by deathcloud; 02-24-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

2/25
    Rest day. Feels good to rest. did my pin though this morning and should be ready to go tomorrow.

Going to try and switch up my workout routine.

chest/back
    arms
    shoulders
    legs
    rest
    repeat
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

2/26
    REST

2/27
    Chest/back
    Did incline bb and went up quite a bit in that.

went from
    215 x 5
    to
    245 x 5 (coulda got 6 with a spot)

amazing jump. I just keep climbing weight like nothing. I love this stuff.

I can't wait to do decline bb next week. Gunna try to do 275 and maybe 315 for the first time.

So long everything is good. Weird part was when I was lifting I could feel my whole head and face getting hot. Dunno if thats usual. Getting some cool veins to pop out on my shoulder too. Wonder if the VAR will help get some good veins and striations to come out.

tomorro is shoulder day. Should be fun! keep u all posted.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

The var will definately add some vascularity. Not so much striations. That's more from major reps with light weights and diet.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Death how much weight have you gained so far?
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

So far I have gained about 9 lbs. Hoping to really hit 205lbs and i currently weigh 189lbs. I am just into ending week 3. So week 4-10 hope to hit 205lbs. I look bigger. And my strength gains are HUGE. But maybe because I am doing short ester is why I don't look AS big or gained that much weight AS fast. I dunno. but i love it.

3/1

Did arms today.
    DB curls
    50 x 8, 55 x 6, 55 x 4

preachur curls
    (machine)

hammer curls
    55 x 8, 60 x 6, 60 x 5

rope pulldowns tricep
    skullcrushers
    Dips (sitting between benches) with 4 of the 45 plates on my lap

tomorrow is legs. I now love legs. Its the fastest growing thing of my body so far. Keep going up and up in weight. They are getting too big for some of my pants but my butt looks good according to the ladies
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

3/2
    Did legs but didnt want to tax the CNS so just did

leg press
    15 reps

then 6-8 for these
    leg ext
    leg curls
    15 reps for calves
    calf raises

3/3

Today was REST day. Been going pretty hard and sometimes have a little pain in my forearm. But it is not that bad and I think thats because of the test/npp.

I FRIGGEN HATE FOREARM TENDONITIS!!!! Hurts so bad. And I took a month of from the gym and came back and it just flares back up again. I think im gunna have it for life unless I get surgery or something. But it sucks cuz I can't curl without pain...

I actually cant wait to start ANAVAR. so stoked to start it and begin my DEFICIT of calories. And cardio 4 times a week in the early morning on an empty stomach. should shred hella fat and get my 6 pack back. This var better work great cuz I paid double for it instead of winny.

But point is I will be doing light weight and hitting 15+ reps and hopefully that will result in less stress on my joints and ligaments and get a shredded body.

What say you guys? or should I keep my rep ranges like 10-12 so as not to get too high build up of lactic acid. read somewhere the BURN isn't necessarily good...
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

If you do light weights and lots of reps you will burn muscle mass, its inevitable. HOWEVER it will bounce back if you eat right.
    I lost 65lbs, then bounced back about 18 or so a few times...held the weight then did it again. The cycle seems to help my body remember.

If you want to gain 6-8 reps, 90% max

That wrist of yours is the same as mine I think. Just below the elbow on the forearm, prevents you from doing bicep curls with dumbbells?
    I switched to an easy curl bar.

My elbows always hurt. They have for years, 12-15 years or so. It's just inevitable that you'll get some form of tendonitis when you're lifting whatever is heavy for you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!