Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: deathcloud's PROP/NPP/ANAVAR Log

Default deathcloud's PROP/NPP/ANAVAR Log

Ok so I just pinned to begin my journey on my cycle yesterday.

Info about cycle
    wk 1-10 prop 150ml eod
    wk 1-8 npp 150 ml eod
    wk 5-10 anavar 50mg ED (oral)
    hcg 3-10 200 iu 2 times a week

dostinex .25 e3d
    arimidex .25 e3d

and nolva 2 days after last inject
    40/20/20/20/20

First pin was 2/13/11
    150ml of prop, 150ml npp, and .25cc of GSO to mix them together so prop pain wouldn't be so bad.

Worked out shoulders. my shoulders workout btw is
    3 sets 6-8 reps HEAVY

military press
    front db raises
    side db raises
    bent over rear db raises
    shurgs

SHRUGGIN 390 lbs yeeea. love it cuz I want to have the scary "ILL BEAT UR FRIGGEN AZZ" traps. so hope to get to 450lb shurgs soon.

Anyways the prop/npp/gso went well. Did it early in the morning. No discomfort until about 7-8pm it had a little bit of pain.

pain scale a 3 out of 10.

woke up and the pain increased to a 5/10 and just hurts to touch my buttox. Especially when the girlies grab it .
    Last edited by deathcloud; 02-14-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

2/14

happy vday. but im single. buff i hope u give your wife a very special v day. lol. show her what prop/npp is all about.

ok so today butt was a little more sore than previous day. a 5/10 on pain scale. Not bad. I can handle it. It reminded me of the first time i did prop/cyp in my butt. Just starting the cycle out so I expected the pain. I can't wait till down the road about week 4 or week 5 when I can't feel the pain anymore and forget where I last pinned lol.

anyways today was ARMS
    db curls (last 3 times I did barbell curls so decided to switch it up)
    preachur curls
    standing ez bar curls outside grip

tris
    reverse grip pull downs
    rope pull downs
    skull crushers
    close grip press

little sore to lay down but did it and busted my azz. I am not wasting this expensive azz cycle. im putting my heart and sole into this. I was turning red in the face cuz I was trying so hard. Im 24 so I can push myself pretty hard. But I am so excited to feel the effects. I can't wait. Its like waiting to feel like superman.

And before I would dread pinnin, but now its like IS IT TIME TO PIN YET??? hAHhhaaha

Tomorrow is my next pin day. And going to be chest/back day. Should be interesting....
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Can we post here or are you stingy like the Hammer!? lol

Good luck

Nah I don't care. I like people commenting on it cuz then I can come here and see what I need to tweak or do to achieve better results. So make sure if you have a good point that you post it. I want to make sure that everything goes ok.

Been doing some reading on the internet and lots of "deca dick" posts but I didn't see any mention in those forums of dostinex or caber at all. So I hope that having them on hand and actually using it will prevent it. Good thing is I am single so I don't have to worry too much but still if I get a random girl hookup and it doesn't work... wow ill prolly just say "well it looks as if your ugly" and walk out. or something smart azz.

so little nervous but I think ill be ok.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I don't have any probs with it and I've been on deca for 12 weeks and tren for 3 now. I also take an AI at least once per week and started caber(.25mg 2xweek) with the tren as preventive maintenance.

I didn't have any issues when I was on NPP, I could get it up on call, but I had Dostinex on hand just in case, I did however have a loss of appetite sexually when I was in PCT, I still got erections I just wasn't horney all the time.
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

2/15

ok so did my pin early in the mornin in the left glute. And now I got two sore glutes. was hard to sit in class on those plastic chairs. But no limp. Pain scale 5/10 it is very bearable.

Today was back day.

weighted wide grip pull ups
    lat pull downs
    cable rows
    bent over bb rows
    back extensions

everything went normal. as expected. A little bit of mental "come on WORK HARD UR ON ROIDS" even though it has been only 2 pins... lol

tomorrow is going to be my day off to rest. hopefully the pain will go away. Then pinning the delt on thurs.

Taking arimidex/dostinex every sun/wed @.25mg and hoping no sides will occur.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

You are going to love this cycle. It's going to rock your world. When you brgin hcg just make sure to use your adex.
    I bought my wife two of the biggest boxes of candy i could find and a card. She loved it. But I also started feeling sick Monday after noon. Today is the first time I've been out of bed since Monday afternoon.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

2/16
    Rest day

2/17
    My 3rd pin. This was my first time doing it in the delt this cycle. So I was a little nervous of course. I have pretty big shoulders since I do 195 sometimes 205 on military press. Trying to catch up to Buff. lol. Anyways here how it went.

Last cycle I did prop @ 100mg and mixed it with .5cc of GSO. So max in my shoulders was 1.5cc

Well now I have to put in 3.25cc in my delt. 1.5 npp/1.5prop and .25 GSO cuz thats all that will fit in my syringe lol. Anyways shot all of it slowly in my shoulder with 23 gauge with 1" pin to make sure I got deep into the muscle. I bought a lot of 5/8 25 gauge but I wasn't sure which to use. Next time I will use the 5/8 on my triceps if I try doing it there.

Anyways so far a little sore im talking just the average pain from pinning the delt. I can lift up my arm and move it. Got into the hot shower right after to massage it under the water. Feels good.

Going in for a BEASTLY chest day hopefully. Been doing a lot of reading and its so FRIGGIN FRUSTRATING how there isn't like a GOLDEN chest workout. Cuz there always someone or some article saying something to differ. I swear there is not like the right way to do a chest workout. Either its too many reps... too little reps... not the right isolation. blah blah blah. Sorry for my rant... but here is my chest workout that has been working for me. Especially when I have people say "daaamn how did u get ur chest that big"

Incline BB bench 6-8 reps (3 sets. Going to increase to 4 sets when I feel this kick in)
    Incline DB press 6-8 reps (3 sets, literally only 1 notch up on the adjustable seat so as to not incorporate the delts so much)
    Incline DB Flyes 10-12 reps (3 sets. Higher reps as it is not a power movement)
    Vince Gironda Dips (inspired by an article posted in this forum hoping to see results)

Abs
    Focus more on obliques today. Need that V for the BEACH!!! So I can show girls the "situation" hahaahahah

will come back and post my workout and how it went.

also i got some more, looks legit, arimidex. So i popped .5mg just to hopefully suppress any aromatization. Will go back to .25mg e3d but just trying to prevent ANY sides.

Any replies are ALWAYS welcome. Thanks
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Woooooeeeee great workout. I surprised myself on how much weight I could do. I went solo today. ususally i Have a spot but not today. Was worried about going heavy without a spot. But then I just push myself harder I think knowing there is no one behind me.

To give u a reference. Did 215 x 3 times last time with help on 4 and 5 rep.

This time I did 215 x 6 times with no help. Could got 8 reps with some help. Felt awesome.

Busted out incline dbs 80lb x 10. and went to 95 x 8 times. YAYYY.

did vince gironda dips. Wow so weird I need to get used to them. But I like the deep stretch and explosion to get back to to the top.

Anyways I think I am just feeling a little bit of the effects of the prop/npp finally today. Buff was right, this shit is gunna ROCK MY EFFIN WORLD!!!! So expensive... but so worth it. And thank god I am 100% and not sick (sorry buff)

Quick question, is it ok to take pain relief (acetaminophen) to reduce soreness from prop/npp or no. Is it bad? will it hinder my gains? Should I just tough out the pain? haha
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6