Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steroid acne

Default Steroid acne

I noticed that I'm staring to get alot of bumps on my back and shoulders what can I use to help prevent acne

first question would be how are you running your ai? if thats all good there are some soaps with peroxide in it at the pharmacy. or a more aggressive aproach would be accutaine but i strongly recomend you research the possible sides of it first. its probley more like a last resort. theres probley some other things you could try too. lets see what the others have to say...

well i was using some rubbing alcohol after i shower but its not out of control but my girlfriend keeps asking me y im getting so many bumps on my back and shoulders.i just wanted to keep it down to a minimum if there was a good product out there too control it ?

If you run gear, it's gonna happen sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ironnmann View Post
    well i was using some rubbing alcohol after i shower but its not out of control but my girlfriend keeps asking me y im getting so many bumps on my back and shoulders.i just wanted to keep it down to a minimum if there was a good product out there too control it ?
    Hahaha gotta love this, she will be wondering next why you are getting so big. Tell her lots of protein
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Hazcat Guest

N2clear is the latest I've heard of people using with good results.
    I haven't used it personally.

There are lots and lots of threads on this.

I have been doing several things myself.

#1 the spa i go to has some special lights that kills acne. I have another appointment on Friday.
    #2 i am using glycloic body wash now, it has some magical acid in it at 10%, acylacidic? Seems to be helping. I used a nutrogena one but the %acid is not high enough.
    #3 I also use livercare of liv52 to help my liver along. From time to time i also drink 1 tbl spoon of apple cider vinegar 2x day (am\pm) also seems to help. Dilute it in water, 1tbl spoon to 1 8oz glass.
    #4 Shower twice a day to keep your skin free from oil

Acne is a hormonal imbalance, I think its from DHT if i remember correctly, and I dont know what to take to help DHT along.

I use stridex pads to keep oil down than tea tree oil at night. I also wear a tshirt to bed and shower as much as possible. Tea tree oil really helps
    Excuse my spelling and(or) grammar, it's tough typing on an iphone

coming from someone whos suffering from pretty bad steroid induced acne myself, im gonna say that other than accutane, theres not a damn thing you can do about it.. my accutane is on its way cuz i cant handle it anymore

clancy if you stop acutane does the acne come back?