Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thinking about 3rd cycle -Need help with second cycle questions

Default thinking about 3rd cycle -Need help with second cycle questions

I am just trying to start getting things together for my second cycle and needed a little advice. I have almost two weeks before finishing my current cycle and so far it's going good. I started my cycle with 150mg test prop eod / anava 80mg ed. A week ago i upped testp to 200mg eod and so far i love it.

my status: : 5'.8' lefting for 15 years -morning i started my cycle 196lbs 12%bf current: 208lbs 10%

my goal is to be 220lbs 8% bf.....is it realistic with this cycle? keeping my daily calories around 3000.

i am also prone to MPB and am concerned about hair loss. with the current cycle i started taking finasteride and haven't noticed any hair loss. i know finasteride only prevents hormones from converting to DHT , how does the DHN that equipoise converts to affect hair loss? is there something i can take for my hair while taking eq?

-week 1-15 Test En 750mg (10 ml vial -250 mg/ml) Mond-Frid

-week 1-18 Equipo 800mg (10 ml vial -200 mg/ml) Mond-Frid

-week 16-18 test prop 200mg eod

-week 1-10 anvar 100mg ed

-week 1-20 arimidex .25mg eod

-finasteride 2mg daily

pct

Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
    clomid 50/50/25/25

how does this cycle look to you guys? should i take eq and test M/W/F?

thinking about 3rd cycle -Need help with second cycle questions

i meant to write 2nd cycle

Anavar for 6 weeks at 100mg ed.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

ok, i can do that.

how does the cycle look to you, any other changes?

It looks good. Run the var at the end of the cycle for a nice finish to it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks,buf.

so if run var at the end of the cycle can i run 50-100mg/eod for the first four weeks to 'kick' start my cycle ? and keep the test e dosage the same?

i mean test prop four weeks

isnt anavar a dht derivative!!
    if so i guess taking finasteride as an anti-dht for hair loss makes no sense
    1-1=0

i know that anavar is a DHT derivative and that fin would not do much to help ..since var is not very androgenic it's probebly one of the safest AAS for your hairline...

i dont know but u do the math
    taking finasteride to block 5a-reductase from converting testosterone to DHT
    then taking DHT form an external source as anavar or proviron etc
    i guess it is pointless
    i'm really concerned about DHT as im prone to MPB and having hair loss problems as well
    and i took finasteride at the first of my cycle "which i'm about to finish" and stopped it after 4 weeks of use
    Last edited by M.K.D.; 03-03-2011 at 08:07 PM.