Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need t3 !

Default Need t3 !

I just started working out again an I got my winny but was told I should take winny and t3 with it to start my first cycle. Im not in a rush to start the cycle, just wanna have all my gear for when im ready. Still have alot weight to lose b4 I start this cutting cycle. So can some give me a good site to get t3. Thx

The AG Guys have some T3. It's the blue banner up top.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Buf I see you r well educated in this from all your posts and guys add posts directed to u to get your advice so I'm gonna ask you a ? I'm 6 ' 2 330 with a high bf% should I wait to do my first cutting cycle and if u say I dont have to wait whats a good cycle for cutting

First cycle?

Winnie is a poor choice for a first cycle....

You'd be better off with Test-e and maybe some clen.

You don't need steroids to lose weight... in fact if your overweight now, steroids are a poor choice.

You'd be better off with a straight clen cycle and proper diet and weight lifting.

Post up some information about yourself.

body fat % if you know it.
    years of training
    a sample of your work out for the week.

Help us help you....

and lastly... if your planning on doing an oral only cycle.......... don't!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

I agree 100% with Papa Rat. Diet and exercise is the way to lose weight. Here's th deal, if tyou lose weight by manipulating your thyroid with T3, which is dangerous in my opinion, what happens when you come off the T3? You've been depending on the drugs to get your weight off. But if you learn though a lifestyle change, change in habits, diet, exeercise, rest etc, then you'll have laid the foundation for a life time of fitness and strength.
    Naturally is ALWAYS best. I started using steroids in my 50's only because my test levels were low and my doc wouldn't help me. But before I started using I dieted down from 210 to 165, then began using juice to help me pack it back on the right way. I'm currently back at about 210 at 5'7", and I look and feel great, like Tony the Tiger would say.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Age 27
    Height6' 2
    Dont Know bf %
    JustStarted back working out, back last year I lost 35 lbs woeking out 4/5 times a week so thinking im going to go back to that
    Diet thinking intake 330 g of protein and eating 4/5 a day intaking no more then 2700 calories a day. Thats wat I done last year, I count my calories went from eating 7000 a day to 2700 but wasn't intaking any protein

Your making great progress so far.

And at your age, you have more than enough natural testosterone. Keep after it, manipulating your calories and work outs.

If you hit a plateau, then think of using a bit of clen for a couple weeks, then off of it and change things up again.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

buf is right dude if u start messing with your thyroid its gonna screw u up t3 is for experienced users i was thinking about using t3 with clen but the results are not worth the risks....