Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which ai is better for trt?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which ai is better for trt?

which ai is better for trt aromasin ,arimidex or letro?

aromasin is cheaper in my country adex and letro is very expensive in here...

and aromasin better for blood lipid profiles and ıgf -1 levels which one do i need to prefer guys for long term use?

the letro is too strong for that use. its good for reversing gyno. other two are what you want but arom and liqidex would require two different doses. i dont know the proper dose for trt. give it a few someone else will give their 2 cents...

i think to use aromasin 12.5 mg eod

You can use either Aromasin or Arimidex which ever you can get and the best price....

What dose is your TRT ?

Aromasin 12.5 mg E3D or Arimidex 0.25mg E3D is a good starting place, you can up and down the dose from there depending on estrogen sides.

1000 mg nebido for 6 weeks it is enough for T

Nebido (Official Pharm Name not UG lab) is basically testosterone in Undeconate which has a half live of 16.5 days....you will need to monitor testosterone levels in your blood etc to gauge the efficiency.

Is your TRT plan being supported by a doctor or something you have put together ?

Nebido is 1000mg but in 4 ml so each ml is 250mg of test. How were you going to run/inject it ?

Most trt doses are too low to need an AI. Arimidex works faster, but Aromasin is a better Estrogen killer. Your body needs a certain amount of estrogen, so you don't wanna get rid of too much.

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    Nebido (Official Pharm Name not UG lab) is basically testosterone in Undeconate which has a half live of 16.5 days....you will need to monitor testosterone levels in your blood etc to gauge the efficiency.

Is your TRT plan being supported by a doctor or something you have put together ?

Nebido is 1000mg but in 4 ml so each ml is 250mg of test. How were you going to run/inject it ?
    in my country you can buy every hormonel drug without doc... T3,T4,sustanon,nebido,arimidex,letro,aromasin,nolv a,clomid,primo,dostinex,GH,
    HCG

you dont need a doc for the stuff

+1 to shovelhed

In most cases TRT is 100mg every other week. In some cases 100mg week. I have only seen one dose 250 weekly and its extremely rare.
    at 100mg week your just slightly above normal males and should not need any AI or PCT stuffs. Not a bad idea to have a little bit on hand though.

actually nebido have got 53 day half life