Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRT cycle help

Default TRT cycle help

Hi everyone, (of course this is all theoretical...)

Stats:
    34 yo
    240 lbs
    18% bf
    TRT cycle: 300mg test e/week (1 shot), .5mg dex 3x/week, 500 HcG 2x/week.

I've been a serious athlete for maybe 18 years with a 2.5 year rehab break. Training hard last 9 months, lifting and swimming.

Very strict diet now, 6 meals/day, 3400 calories, 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats.

Never did steroids before. Natural low T levels of roughly 340 now, unfortunately, so I just started on TRT. Currently 17 days in (3 shots of 300mg test e)

I have on hand:
    deca 10ml @200mg, winny (50 pills @ 50mg), test cyp (10ml x200mg) and adex, 20 pills at 1.2mg, 30 pills at .5mg. Yes, I can get more of all of this but I have to wait for several weeks before the doc will send a script to the pharm.

I can also get reliable test prop and nolvadex.

I need help designing a good cycle for the future. Right now, I'm planning on cruising for 7 more weeks with the 300mg test/adex/HcG combo but I'm not sure what to do after that. Yes, I've read a ton over the past few months and I could put together a cycle for myself but I'm not confident about what to do while on TRT. I'm thinking of cutting back to maybe 100-150mg/week test, and saving up for a few months before going on a blast/cruise plan a couple times a year. I'm kind of staying away from deca/tren (except maybe deca in small doses) due to the fact that I don't know any reliable source for combating prolactin gyno. The only AIs I can get are Nolva and adex. No clomid.

Veterans, help please! Can someone help me design a good cycle, keeping in mind what dosage I should cruise on?

Is your TRT something you've put together or are you working with a Doctor/Endo ?

The reason I ask is that the amount of test your running is higher than a TRT dose...generally the TRT dose is 100-200mg every two weeks. A healthy 20 year old produces about 70mg a week so TRT looks to get the test levels around there(ish). To get the levels right will need blood work done to see how your test levels are doing and adjust the dose accordingly

So really you're running a cycle at the moment not a TRT dose so you need to drop the test-e down to a TRT dose or carrying on running the test-e dose or up it to 500mg a week for the next 7 weeks. You can then either drop down to a proper TRT dose or run a PCT for 5 weeks and then start your TRT again.

Exactly. TRT is NOT a cycle...

The doc put me on 300 mg test e/week. I didn't put this together by myself. I told him I used to be an athlete and I'd like to feel similar to what I used to so he decide on an agressive approach and I figured i'd go with it as I could always restrict the dosage to a reasonable amount then blast and cruise.

The only problem is doc's won't prescribe pct as they don't want to be perceived as putting you on a cycle. Thus, I'm here looking for help to fgure out what to do. It's a great setup to be sent enough test to blast and cruise.

The doc should be doing regular blood panel tests to get your test levels stable.....300mg a week is way to high as a TRT dose.

If you were running a TRT dose there's no need to an AI or HCG or PCT (depends on how you want to run things) as the dose of test should be 'within a normal range' but at the doses your running it's a cycle....

Are you having regular blood work and if so what were they before you started and what are they now ?

All my blood work was in the normal range except for low T and high estrogen. Blood pressure 120/82. The doc was surprised that a guy my size had such a good blood pressure.

TSH 2.2
    My test was in the 340s and my estrogen was 39. Free test was 60, so kind of low but normal.

I haven't had blood work done again yet but likely will be getting it done within a week or two. I'd love to see what my levels are on 300mg test e.

Does that help?

bump for trt cycle help.

Yes your test is low...but running at 300mg a week the next time you have your tests done it will be through the roof....and way to high for stable TRT figures....I think it will be well over 1000. I'd push for blood test sooner rather than later to check, then I think the doc will drop your dose down....

Thanks. The only problem is that I'm feeling great at 300mg and I'm loving my gains so I'm thinking of pushing it 6 more weeks (which would be 10 weeks total) then rechecking. I'm looking at a bash and cruise program for the future.

In other news, I've put on 10 lbs since my last posted weigh-in. I'm keeping a clean diet although I think I'll need to cut back on calories. Probably a fair amount of the gain is water weight, I'm thinking.

And it's true, my cardio is feeling it. Weights are getting a lot easier but my endurance is down. Oh well, no worries. I'm making gains and that's ultimately what I want.

Hazcat Guest

I'd drop it to 200 mg's a week and save the extra for a blast. You're going to be very high at 200 mg's a week anyway especially since you're taking HCG. The HCG alone with arimidex would more than likely put you in the upper range of normal by itself. I see no reason to worry about pct since you'll be on TRT from now on. The arimidex and nolvadex should be plenty unless you decide to run a high dose of deca then you would have to pick up some dostinex on your own just in case it's needed. When you run a nandrolone such as deca then use a high DHT product such as winstrol, masterone, or proviron to offset the prolactin and you may not even need dostinex.

If you drop your body fat % I imagine your estrogen would come down and therefore your natural testosterone would raise up without any trt.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 03-14-2011 at 02:28 PM.