Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEED steroid for tricep tendonitis

Exclamation NEED steroid for tricep tendonitis

Whats up guys, title says it all. Im looking for one that is known to help heal tendonitis. Ive had my tricep tendonitis for 7 months. Seen 2 othorpedics and did physical therapy already and tried everything that was offered. It is also swollen, pretty gross, you can SEE my tendonitis. I was bodybuilding for 2 years and then I overtrained triceps, which is one of the worst mistakes Ive ever done in my life.

Pain occurs when trying to straighten arm with resistance, where tricep tendon connects to elbow. I can do pushups and light weight kickbacks, but DEF cant do any press exercises/pressdowns etc. Months ago I couldnt do a pushup, now I can do them, but swelling doesnt want to go away. This is taking WAY too long to heal. Please, I am serious about this.

My insurance dont cover those Sports Orthopedic places where they can probably prescribe steroids. The orthopedics I have seen can only prescribe NSAIDS, do cortisone shots and anthroscopic surgery. The 2 Doctors I have seen dont want to do a cortisone shot or perform minor surgery...

I am only 19, but if a cycle MIGHT work it is worth a try. This injury has brought too much negativity on me. I am not stupid I will research the steroids listed and run a Cycle Assist and a proper PCT.

its a waste of your time, honestly.

When you go on a cycle you will be able to lift heavier and will over train it again, it wont help you.
    Your also way to young.
    You need some time off, some serious deep tissue massage and time.

I have been battling this myself for about a year. Just recently I have been able to start full fledged bicep curls again.

Is the pain in the forarm?

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    its a waste of your time, honestly.

When you go on a cycle you will be able to lift heavier and will over train it again, it wont help you.
    Your also way to young.
    You need some time off, some serious deep tissue massage and time.

I have been battling this myself for about a year. Just recently I have been able to start full fledged bicep curls again.

Is the pain in the forarm?
    Pain is back tip of elbow. I was wondering if there is a steroid that helps with tricep tendonitis since a cortisone shot isnt going to happen. Curls do aggravate the tricep tendonitis swelling tho. No pain when curling but it does flare up. Had to stop totally.

Yeah deep tissue massage my boy, its a tough thing to have.

Mine is all my forarm, pulling the tricep down at the back. But i can still do 80 lb over head extensions and 140lb push downs

Its when I do bicep curls where it starts to cause me pain.
    I dont think steroids will help you, honestly, they will most likely make it worse.

Why not take a full 2-3 weeks off the gym and rest. Have massage once a week and see how it goes.

the cortisone may not be a good thing either because as soon as it feels better you will hurt it more since you wont know your limit anymore. sucks no matter how you dice it...

Theres no steroid thats gunna help with tendinitis, just rest and ice. had it real bad in my knee while playing football in college. rest is the quickest option

Check into peptides. There are some that are said to rpomote healing of tendons, ligaments etc. Wish I could tell you more but I'm more into steroids than peps.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I guess I could add that deca and NPP have clooagen synthesis properties which make them have regeneration like properties. NPP has helped my tendonitis greatly.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Yeah deep tissue massage my boy, its a tough thing to have.

Mine is all my forarm, pulling the tricep down at the back. But i can still do 80 lb over head extensions and 140lb push downs

Its when I do bicep curls where it starts to cause me pain.
    I dont think steroids will help you, honestly, they will most likely make it worse.

Why not take a full 2-3 weeks off the gym and rest. Have massage once a week and see how it goes.
    ive been hearing about deep tissue how is it? ive heard it hurts but its amazing and they really get in there....

at 19 i would say no peptides either.