Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips On PCT

Default Tips On PCT

Newbie to the site and gotta say, I love it Im 35, 5' 10" 160LBS and been training for about 10 years. This is my first cycle. Im doing:

Anavar 10mg 4 times a day for 3 weeks
    Test-E 250 Once a week for 10 weeks
    Deca 300 Once a week for 10 weeks

Im looking for some info on what kind of Post Cycle I should run. Any help would be greatly appreciated

mate look to up the test-e dose....250mg once a week is too low...look to double that to 500mgs. Also the test-e will take 4 weeks ish to kick in so I would run the var for 4 weeks.

For a first cycle I'd drop the deca as it complicates things and if you have any nasty sides or reactions it's easier to address them if you've only got one compound going into you.

If you did run deca in the future you need to run the test-e two weeks past the deca as this will help with the sides related to the deca and you would need to add clomid to the PCT/

As for PCT for test-e only

Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 (mgs per day per week)

You've not mentioned an AI which you will need to add...so add Arimidex 0.25md EoD/E3D

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    mate look to up the test-e dose....250mg once a week is too low...look to double that to 500mgs. Also the test-e will take 4 weeks ish to kick in so I would run the var for 4 weeks.

For a first cycle I'd drop the deca as it complicates things and if you have any nasty sides or reactions it's easier to address them if you've only got one compound going into you.

If you did run deca in the future you need to run the test-e two weeks past the deca as this will help with the sides related to the deca and you would need to add clomid to the PCT/

As for PCT for test-e only

Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 (mgs per day per week)

You've not mentioned an AI which you will need to add...so add Arimidex 0.25md EoD/E3D
    O no. Im totally lost now Cause Ive already started this cycle. Someone recommended this cycle to me. Any suggestions on what to do now? I dont want to hurt myself at all or anything.

You've not mentioned an AI which you will need to add...so add Arimidex 0.25md EoD/E3D[/QUOTE]

I dont believe I will need an AI because I am not using a high dosage of Deca(aromatising steroid). Just some reading material I found. I am trying to research all that I can.

How far into the cycle are you now?
    In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Quote Originally Posted by krazyrican7 View Post
    How far into the cycle are you now?
    2nd week into it

Quote Originally Posted by diggs1870 View Post

I dont believe I will need an AI because I am not using a high dosage of Deca(aromatising steroid). Just some reading material I found. I am trying to research all that I can.[/QUOTE]

it doesnt matter u need an ai even with test only and TRUST ME u need an ai with test/deca....

Test is the aromatizing steroid and more potent then deca. We're the experienced ones, you're the new guy. Listen to the ADVICE, it's free today...

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Test is the aromatizing steroid and more potent then deca. We're the experienced ones, you're the new guy. Listen to the ADVICE, it's free today...
    O im definitely listening, just have questions still. Im only running Test 250 once a week. Do you think that will make a big enough impact? I appreciate any advice I can get at all. That y I joined the forum

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    I dont believe I will need an AI because I am not using a high dosage of Deca(aromatising steroid). Just some reading material I found. I am trying to research all that I can.
    it doesnt matter u need an ai even with test only and TRUST ME u need an ai with test/deca....[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude Would you recommend me a certain post cycle program?