Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Jujus Broken Bones Prop Cycle

If you are just worried about avoiding too much atrophy why not supplement with SARM Ostarine, from the post i put in your other thread- works to maintain/grow lean mass with little if any sides at reasonable dose, doesnt shut you down and might even aid in healing your foot bones. Plus it would save you a shit ton of money. AND would work synergistically with the hgh. Thats what id do

I would I'm just not sure where to get it. I looked around my city and asked a couple ppl to no avail . And no, I'm not worried about the sides too much. Small balls is nothing. And adex should prevent nipplitis

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    supplements
    calcium, magnesium, zing, amino acids, multi vits, vitamin c and prunella vulgaris.
    Juju - where ya gettin the prunella vulgaris? Haz and you have convinced me to change up liver support! this isnt a common thing - not easy to find it seems

And I agree that it would be hard to resist gear that is sitting right in front of you so to each their own! Good luck my man!
    28yrs---5'11"---215lbs---~14%BF

i am in calgary AB. you can find it at community health foods. online. or just phone around. took me awhile to find too. i am looking into joehammers SARM option. its a time thing. i have to order it online so i will be asking estimates of shipping times. if it is more than 6 weeks then i will be doing the prop cycle. if it can be before then i will hold out. still gonna run the hgh tho and document my healing process and workouts. alot of people have been, or maybe might be in my same situation one day, so im hoping they will learn something out of my experience

So i tried to get sarms, i know AG guys have them, but delivery time takes 6+ weeks. With all my goodies staring me in the face i have gone to the dark side and started my prop @ 150mg today. i even have a few btls of mast i may throw in at 100 mg eod but havent figured out how that will effect healing time yet. trying to do some research on what will work best.

Chest day today. id write out my routine but i already did in a previous post.

Game On!

AG guys dont have SARMS...they have SERMS. Different ball game mate But enjoy the prop lol

Whoops. Did I say ag guys for sarms. Lol. I got my dost coming from them. I did find the sarm osterine from another company which I ordered. They Are not Canadian tho and knowing that wait time is usually 6+ weeks. I'm impatient lol

ah got ya lol the ostarine would make a sweet addition to your PCT coming off the prop man which would be in plenty of time so think of it that way..kind of like a bridge to you primo cycle in the fall...that is an amazing idea if i do say so myself lol

alright, today is the day i pin. i have all the gear i need for a 10 week cycle of prop. i also have some deca and mast. my doctor said they might help when i asked him but waiting on him to get back to me on "therapeutic" amounts.

Till then i am pinning the right quad today with prop only. first time ive ever pinned it. I am nervous as hell surprisingly. Keep thinking ill hit bone, which is impossible because i have massive quads. after that i am doing calisthetic exercises for my legs and some abs. i will post some before pics into my album starting tomorrow too so ppl can see how a cripple can make his body look good!

Ok. I officially don't like quad pinning. It's sore today. Good thing it's my bum leg or it'd suck twice as bad lol. Looking forward to the gym today. It's back day. Goal is to try and do 20 wide grip chinups in a row ( no assistance ). For routine I go with this for now:
    Wide grip chins 4-5 sets of max reps
    Close grip 3 sets of max
    Wide grip lats 10x150. 12x165 12x180
    Close grip 20x120x3. I superset the 2 pulldowns
    Machine row. 3 sets with 2 plates a side for 10 reps
    Sitting on chair I do 3 sets of 15 shrugs with the 100's. Nice and slow tho
    Arm bike for cario
    Abs

Supposed to get the call from doc today on additional therapeutic steroid use for my foot. Fingers are crossed he found something that will help