Thread: Bad Jujus Broken Bones Prop Cycle

Pin the Ventro!!
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

ive heard of ventro. i have no idea what, or where it is tho lol. ive done around 14 cycles all in the glutes

How many times I gotta show you guys! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

X marks the spot huh. Ive never seen that site before. Seems high lil

You can pin up and down that whole muscle...

3rd pin today. Pussied out and did the glute again. Working balls to do ventro. I hate needles already so it's hard to pin a new area. Glutes are like butter to me. Going to do 150mg prop and 100mg deca. Doc got back to me and said 100-200 deca wk will aid in healing quite abit. I just have to watch diet to make sure I don't fatten up

Back day today. Just going to do mass reps of wide grip chin ups and some rowing machine. Abs and 30min armbike. Already starting to feel te prop. Never done more than 100mgs before. I like it alot

alright, so im already 4th shot in with the test prop at 150mg eod and deca 200mg week ( which was prescribed by doc for healing purposes) and i am already getting pointy nipples. i am running adex at .5 eod. i have dost and aromasin on hand. little help here pls boys. will taking 12.5 asin be overkill or should it be dost instead???

I think your heading for big issues with sides dude Run the Adex at .5 ED and then get started on the dostinex
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Pointy nipples or sore nipples? You know your nipples will always be more sensitive on cycle than ordinarily. But if you mean they are getting puffy then increase the adex. Are you working out at all or just trying to heal the foot?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Pointy/puffy. Just my left nipple. Happens every cycle. Last time took nolva throughout the cycle to keep it down. Now that I've learned abit I know that is not the best solution. Up adex to .5 ed then you say? And yes I am still hitting the gym hard 4x a week. Still commit 1-.5 hrs on chest, shoulders, arms, back. I workout till failure on the limited exercises I can do while maxing my lifts to what I can. Would never cycle and sit stagnant on a couch lol