Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Jujus Broken Bones Prop Cycle

Thumbs up Bad Jujus Cycle Log

In lieu of what happened with the breaking of my foot even more i am now going to be out for most of the summer anyways. In saying that i will do what i can to help heal the bones by giving them time but will also try to aid in the muscle not atrophying as much as possible. I cant run my killer primo cycle YET but i will be going ahead with a small cycle of prop nd HGH. Pimo can wait till the winter . here is what it will look like. plain and simple.

wk 1-10 150-200mg prop eod
    HGH .4iu ed (i will be running this all summer long and into fall)
    wk 3-10 adex .5 e3d

PCT
    nolva 20\20\20\10\10

supplements
    calcium, magnesium, zing, amino acids, multi vits, vitamin c and prunella vulgaris.

works out will be limited but machines and bench press are fine. I'll make it work and still get results that will be stellar (I Hope)

i'll document this for people who go through the same situation so i can show that it can still be done. Sheer determination and keeping at it will only make ya stronger

any feedback is awesome
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 05-14-2011 at 03:30 PM.

You may want to run your ai out past the end of the cycle to deal with any conversion that might occur post cycle. With prop about a week after last shot should do.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Question buf. If put in the same situation as me would you go ahead with a cycle like this? Or wait the 12-16wks to do a different cycle?

I am impatient by nature so I wold not be able to stop myself from doing something.
    Also, I fixed your title; changed the m to a k.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

My two cents worth is that your asking for trouble. Thats a pretty high dose of Prop to be taking, considering your not going to be squatting or deadlifting, or doing any real compound movements, with the exception of course when your sitting or lying on a bench...... In my experience, if your body cant "use" the test, then your cup will runneth over and you will get a lot of sides, ie high conversion rates to estrogen.
    Sure you can combat that with AI's and then do PCT, but do you really need to put your body thru that to get maybe a reduction of healing time of what 2 weeks at the most?
    I would save the gear for a cycle when you can train properly at 101% intensity and strength.
    Start chomping down Fish oil caps and Vit C. Thats all you need now. You will be getting a lot of calcium from your diet now, or you should be......
    Jmtcw!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Aww. The voice of reason in a place where insanity reigns. Good advice Danno. But could you hold off if you had the gear in hand and had been planning on a cycle then suddenly couldn't do the cycle as you had planned?
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Mate, you know me, I would hold off if I was unsure how much whey I could get my hands on, but a busted foot? Yeah, 101% I would hold off. If the guy had a real bad multiple fracture, then yeah I could see the application for sure, but a broken foot should ge gtg within 6-8 weeks. Putting your body thru a cycle and AI's and PCT, to get that time down to 4-6 weeks, to save you two weeks waiting, is not really proper use of the gear.
    But like I said, just my opinion
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I could not hold off, its like sitting at a black jack table in Vegas with $1000 cash in our pocket and you are watching everyone at the table win.

Bad Juju if you are able to wait 12 weeks, you are the most disciplined guy I know.

With a broken foot, running a cycle might keep you in the gym instead of using your foot as an excuse not to work out.

Again, I could not do it. I see those vials and can taste the Tren!

Bulletproof

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I am impatient by nature so I wold not be able to stop myself from doing something.
    Also, I fixed your title; changed the m to a k.
    thanks. i tried to do that but couldnt figure it out.

id still hit the gym anyways no matter what was broken bullet. its my life. i can still do good full upper body workouts. the prop i feel could be put to good use. Danno may be right on the high doses tho so maybe i will keep it to 300mg week. this is to mainly stop with the atrophy of the legs. plus i will still be going to the gym 3 days a week. heres a chest day routine for example:
    bench 20x225 12x250 10x275x4 5x315x2 4x350x2 8x275 max out with as many reps @225
    incline bench 10x225x6
    decilne bench 12x225x3
    pec dec 10x230x3
    db flies max x 30lbs x 3 sets
    i have to rely on the wife to take me so depending on her routine that day i may be in longer or shorter. but this is still a solid chest day!

shoulders and back both look similar as well. i just figure out what to do when i get there. in looking at that routine alone i dont think a small cycle of prop would go to waste! .

and if it helped heal me by 2-3 weeks then eff yeah id chance the sides. but im an impatient man
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 04-05-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Mate, you know me, I would hold off if I was unsure how much whey I could get my hands on, but a busted foot? Yeah, 101% I would hold off. If the guy had a real bad multiple fracture, then yeah I could see the application for sure, but a broken foot should ge gtg within 6-8 weeks. Putting your body thru a cycle and AI's and PCT, to get that time down to 4-6 weeks, to save you two weeks waiting, is not really proper use of the gear.
    But like I said, just my opinion
    and it will be longer than 6-8 weeks. if i DO need surgery i go in bginning of may. means i wouldnt be g2g till end of june for walking and mid august before i could do any real leg workouts other than hamstring curls and quad extensions. thats a loooooong time