Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a true statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Impressive JoJo.
    Cheers big ears, now how about giving me another one of them perrrrty blue stars you seem to have collected.

you never give me anything anymore..

8. Don’t fiddle with your nipples. This increases prolactin release which can make gyno worse

have to stop doing that one

Quote Originally Posted by rexkong View Post
    8. Don’t fiddle with your nipples. This increases prolactin release which can make gyno worse

have to stop doing that one
    its a mindf**k aswell man, a little lump like that is more like a symptom then full blown gyno. .5mg arimidex for a week will see it gone. stop touching it, stop thinking about it, just focus on eating and training man and lets the Dex do its job. one week of symptoms aint that bad before you start to tackle the problem. its when people leave it a whole cycle AND pct...then you got problems

hah alright yeah i usually let things get to me like that article says if its smaller than a dime no need to seriously worry, thanks ill do .5mg this week adex

i knew an AI stops aromatise-hence 'arom inhibitor',but isnt that its way of 'eliminating' estrogen,by stopping the conversion of test to estradiol+estrone and raising the test and lowering the estrogen?

What if it's my wife playing with my nipples? Do I have to tell her to quit i might start making milk? I like it when she sucks and licks on them.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    i knew an AI stops aromatise-hence 'arom inhibitor',but isnt that its way of 'eliminating' estrogen,by stopping the conversion of test to estradiol+estrone and raising the test and lowering the estrogen?
    dpends on your definition of the word eliminate. to me that says kill, destroy, attack rather then lower over time, reduce conversion etc..point is if you block EVERY aromataze enzyme in the body all at once...you will still have estrogen floating around for the next few days that was made BEFORE you blocked the conversion. Nothing we can do about that

Excellent point Joe. In all seroiusness, it's good to have your smart la** around again. I missed you, but no one else did.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    dpends on your definition of the word eliminate. to me that says kill, destroy, attack rather then lower over time, reduce conversion etc..point is if you block EVERY aromataze enzyme in the body all at once...you will still have estrogen floating around for the next few days that was made BEFORE you blocked the conversion. Nothing we can do about that
    yeah true,i guess i was using that word out of context a bit,not saying it makes it vanish with the glimps of a dose but more so after time.

<3 <3 <3 <3