Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle Input please...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default cycle Input please...

OK guys i have reseached and read and i have come up with alot but not the same cycle im trying to run so any help and input will be helpful...Im 26 5'11 196-199 ibs im around 12-13% bf Im wanting to get size and definition let me know what you all think about this im open to better cycles but not want to stick more than 2 times a week if possible. DO i need a HGC i have run a test/deca cycle before and didnt shut down then so let me know what yall think. Give me a little slack guys i've tryed to cover everything so i dont get drilled.

1-12 250mg mon/thur test250
    6-12 60mg var ED
    pct novdex

Thanks....

you could run it like this:

1-12 500mg test e or cyp (250 2xwk)
    8-14 60mg var/day
    3-14 arimidex 0.25mg E3D
    14-18 Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

Don't NEED HGC, but your nuts will shrink a bit.. they'll come back if you follow the plan. If you didn't shut down with test/deca, you probably ran a really low dose.
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Yes i did run a low dose. Is there a reason for running the var weeks 8-14 will that help for more of a tone? I will run armidex i have thought about it already, thats why i come here for some input from guys who have been around a little longer thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by backwoods View Post
    Yes i did run a low dose. Is there a reason for running the var weeks 8-14 will that help for more of a tone? I will run armidex i have thought about it already, thats why i come here for some input from guys who have been around a little longer thanks.
    By running the var out during the two week interval between your last shot and beginning of pct you will be able to still be on cyce during that time, not just waiting around, then you can go straight into pct the day after your last var dose. By going straight into pct you will be better able to keep all your gains.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

He's saying run the var two weeks past ur last shot, until pct. Which is a good plan. The only thing I'd do is throw a jump start in there. It suck waiting for the long esters to kick in. Maybe test p or dbol. I prefer test p but If u run the dbol for 4 weeks, then give ur liver a break for 4 weeks, then start up ur var u should be able to get away with two orals.
    -I used HCG during pct and really liked it.

I understand what he is saying about running it two weeks after the t250 what im wondering is whats the benefit of doing this sorry i wasnt clear...I thought about the dbol but wasnt want to put to much on my liver so you think this would be ok with the four week period?

Ok man i understand now thanks alot wouldnt have looked at it that way....i will defently run it that way....

quick question i have all my stuff in and have started but my arimidx is 1mg each should i take just one a week or try to break the pills up to get .25mg? thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by backwoods View Post
    quick question i have all my stuff in and have started but my arimidx is 1mg each should i take just one a week or try to break the pills up to get .25mg? thanks for any help.
    break them into 4 pieces and take 1 every 3 days then u can adjust it if u get any symptoms of gyno....