Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar only

Default Anavar only

Hi guys im gonna do an anavar only cycle for 6 weeks 60mg, with pct clomid 2 weeks 50mg

any1 experience?

-gains?

-strenght gains ?

- hairloss?

- any ohter side's ?

- did u stack with creatine ?

thank you

dude a oral only is nto a cycle and is a waist of time and money... you will not keep your gain..... cause all u will do is shut down your naturnal producton of test then u wont have any testosterone in your body to support the new muscle and u will lose it...cause all steroids shut down natural test production then u might not be able to get it up sense u wont have any sex hormon(testosterone) flowing threw your body... so have fun with a that one....... so that is why u always use a test base steroids in a cycle....

so if u are afraid of pining your self...get over it..... cause there is only more harm then good that can come from a oral only cycle....

not a good idea brother....type "anavar only"in the search engine and u can read why..im too tired to type that much....

Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    dude a oral only is nto a cycle and is a waist of time and money... you will not keep your gain..... cause all u will do is shut down your naturnal producton of test then u wont have any testosterone in your body to support the new muscle and u will lose it...cause all steroids shut down natural test production then u might not be able to get it up sense u wont have any sex hormon(testosterone) flowing threw your body... so have fun with a that one....... so that is why u always use a test base steroids in a cycle....

so if u are afraid of pining your self...get over it..... cause there is only more harm then good that can come from a oral only cycle....
    damn bro u type fast....

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    damn bro u type fast....
    lol its the gear

I took Anavar some 15 years ago in a low dose cycle of 20 mg. a day for 2 mo. I distinctly remember my libido going up and my strength gain going up. The main problem was that it doubled my cholesterol reading. I completely lost interest in Anavar after that.

Instead of a Anavar only cycle you should look into SARMs brotha