Thread: NPP/EQ/Prop/Masteron Cycle ?'s/Review

Texas, various shitholes around the world

Default NPP/EQ/Prop/Masteron Cycle ?'s/Review

First things first:
    29 y.o. Male
    205 lbs.
    5'11"
    10+ years working out xp
    This will be my 3rd Cycle (tentative start date is in June)

Ok, I've planned this cycle for the last couple of months now and I thought I'd post this and see if there is any glaring problems that I have overlooked....
    I've got my diet already critiqued on the board here a little while ago...and everything is cool in that department.

Running a 12 week cycle with Prop and NPP being the foundation. The reason I'm going with NPP is because of some elbow/joint issues I've been having the last couple of years. I'm going to try and experiment with an EQ and Masteron split evenly into 6 weeks. I would like some feedback please on the dosages on the EQ. I originally had 200mg EOD, but cut it back because I felt the cumulative amount would have been a little high.

Sooo...
    NPP: 100mg EOD for 12 weeks
    Prop: 150mg EOD for 12 weeks
    EQ: 100mg EOD for 1st 6 weeks
    Mast: 150mg EOD for 2nd 6weeks

Letro, Nolva, and Prami are all on hand to combat any sides and for PCT. I also have a cache of Pregnyl.....

Please give this a once over and let me know of anything you guys see wrong. I've been staring at it for so long, I think I might be missing the forest through the trees....

Thanks!

Spacemonkey-

The EQ needs to be ran at 400 to 800mg per week and for 14 to 18 weeks. It takes a long time to kick in.

It will give 2 to 6lbs of lean gains, and a side affect is extra oily skin.

Good luck brother,

Bulletproof

your just waisting your time and money if u are only running the eq at 6 weeks and why do 100mg eod it ant a short ester and doing it that way u wont be getting in enoff mg anyways min should bee 600mg week... before u rush into this start doing some research so u know about these drugs and how the shoudl be used so u can use them right and not waist your money and time

Texas, various shitholes around the world

Ok, I have enough EQ to up the dosage and duration to 600mg/wk for 12 weeks....

Is there any concern as to the total amount of AAS I will have in my system?

I'm also a little confused at the reason behind 3 short esters, and then there's EQ. However, that's already been addressed, so another thing i want to point out is that you want to stop the npp a couple weeks before the prop. This way you will still have test flowing as the prolactin from npp can clear.

the eq is still kinda short cause its goign to take about at least 10 weeks to kick in... it has a very very long ester ...so you should really be running around 16weeks for the eq to get good use out of it... im one around week 7 of my eq at 800mg a week adn it still has not kicked in for me yet

I would drop the EQ completely due to the reasons already stated. Save it for a longer cycle.

You also need to drop the NPP after week 10 so you can recover properly during PCT.

I personally would run the NPP @ 150 mgs EOD as well. Masteron dropped to 100 mgs EOD.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Hazcat Guest

Good discussion and on point.