Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention Newbies - This Is Why You Dont Jump In With Multiple Compounds

i have been lucky i guess seeing how i was mixing to many compounds and to high of doses. but thanks for the input i plan on trying to mimic your cycle and see how i like it
    Behind every hot girl is a guy who is sick of nailing her.

Supplement with L-Taurine to help with the back pumps. I'm not sure what your Letro dosage is, but it sounds like you need to drop the dosage. Just from the looks of the cycle, you may have been better off running low dosed Winstrol instead of D-bol and not needing the Letro. Just a suggestion, not lecturing or anything .

Edit: Just read in another thread you were taking Letro to fix gyno so I guess you do need the massive Letro dosages. If the problem is fixed though, I'd drop the dosage and throw in a DHT compound into that cycle for a little help at keeping the gyno at bay.
    Last edited by sicky; 04-13-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Read another thread by OP
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

My 1 cycle I had back pumps and they sucked!!! I was running Test P, NPP, and Dbol, once I dropped the dbol they went away!!
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Bottom Line, more compunds, more potential for sides, in and out of the gym.

Bulletproof
    well said, food > more compounds