Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: What are the chances of a Ins. physical detecting steroids?

Default What are the chances of a Ins. physical detecting steroids?

Recently had a life Ins. Physical and was turned down, I have to contact my doctor to find out why. I have been off cycle for about a month and a half. I know the detection time is around 3 months but did not figure they would check for gear. Has anyone ever heard of this before.

They would not have tested for gear but your hormone levels could have been a factor.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks Florida, your right, I went to the doctor on friday and the test results show trace amounts of protein in the urine. I have had similar results in past years so I am not worried, but thanks again for the input.

Wow, they turned you down for trace amounts of protein in the urine?
    But hey will insure a smoker, go figure.

Too much protein in your urine can be a sign of poor kidney function. It is common though for body builders to have high protein due to diet. It is however bad to maintain those levels as kidney damage can occur. I average 1-1.5g per pound of body weight.

I'm surprised they turned you down because of that though, unless you have had previous medical issues.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

No previous medical history, always been pretty healthy, even my doctor said it was strange that they turned me down, but we are going to run a 24hour analysis and the doctor said that should be enough to prove to my insurance company that everything is ok. The doctor also told me that some people do spill protein into there urine and that is normal for them. But it does not matter the diet or anything the person is doing, it just happens.
    Last edited by 1bad468; 04-17-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: just adding