Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: need some help cutting please

Default need some help cutting please

I am a 22 year old male.. typical athletic build. 5'11- weighing 225 now. I've been laid up for some time now due to injury and health issues. in my off time I have obviously gained weight and I am looking to shed that in anticipation of wrapping up all necessary surgies and such. my goal is to weigh 185-190.. I'm looking at stacking winstrol, clenbuterol, and a post cycle therapy drug.. but I'm not sure how to go about getting them or if they are even legitimate in terms of actually working. I'm looking at a UK website, for gear, and the prices are great comparatively, but I don't know how to verify the legitimacy of these cutting materials. if any one has suggestions of whether this will work to grt my target or if you have other suggestions. like I said, lookin not for bulk, but rather shedding. thank you.
    Last edited by elnin09; 04-14-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: siting source

i have a couple suggestions. edit the source off your post first. it isnt allowed and after 2 or three strikes you get banned. second is that you are too young to need steroids. your test levels are higher than some of us who are running 500mgs a week. i know youre itching to get back into the same shape before your accident but if you diet and train hard youll bounce back so fast. muscle memory is an amazing thing my friend. ive suffered 4 surgeries, broken wrists, blown shoulders and whatnot in my time. before i used gear i had a broken wrist with a cast on for 14months my last year of HS. no jokes, it only took me 3 months to get strong again without gear. dont let people pollute your mind that you need it to get back where you are. you can do that yourself.

steroids dont cut anyways. diet diet diet is the only thing that will do that for you. take this advice and your body will like you better in the end man. check out the diet section of this site. youll get some good ideas from there.

thank you i will look there. apologies on the sourcing. should be corrected now. first time user, my bad.

Juju is right for sure. Steroids do not cut you up, only diet and cardio will do that. Something else that helps is a high rep work out regimen, in the 15-20 range per set.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by elnin09 View Post
    thank you i will look there. apologies on the sourcing. should be corrected now. first time user, my bad.
    Thank you for fixing that. Juju gave some great advice. Spend some quality time in the diet section. Also make sure you read over the forum rules. Everyone makes mistakes, but we want you to know what not to do before we gotta ban you, haha!

Great questions. Just hold off on the steroids and let your own hormones do the work while they are still at high levels. In the meantime, do tons of research and ask plenty of questions.