Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Simple steroid question

Default Simple steroid question

Hello all, I have a simple question that no one explains. Can anyone Please tell me why is so bad to use dece on the first cycle? No sarcasm please!

the reason a first cycle is test only is so your body can get used to the gear plus if u have some nasty sides and your running more than 1 compound u wont know which compound is causing it....

Clutch, very well said, its hard to track down problems if you don't know what's causing the problem. Everyone is in such a big hurry, gear would be legal if it wasn't for all the horror stories from people jumping in ass first.

To add to clutch's. Deca is a strong compound. Sides from it can be gyno & erectile deficiency. The two ppl always want to do, deca and tren, are something that should be used after 3-4 cycles. What I don't understand is why you guys are so eager to do then off the bat. I have cycled for years and still do a 12 week of test enth only. Gains are fantastic!

Yup these guys are right, you need to ease your body into the compounds, and huge doses are not important unless you have been cycling for a very long time.

So many sides and issues can be deal with upfront.

I think the easiest way to look at is; if you take 2 compounds and you start getting side affects what do we blame the side effects on? Compound 1 or compound 2? The what is the solution, quit one, well which one? quit both?

I know you are thinking, well Test is pretty basic, but what happens if you are gyno prone and you take Test and you start have gyno problems?

One you have to pick 1 culprit out of 2, we only have a 50/50 success rate.

If your body (and everyone is different) senses the higher Test levels, then combats them with a serious surge in estrogen, you will shut down, the problem is Decca will shut you down too. So what would the solution be? If its the test, we would say Lethro, if its the Decca, there could be a need for dostinex.

Solving issues when using multiple compounds is crap shoot. On top of all that, it is almost a guarantee you will have sides. So, with 2 compounds, you could end up with back pumps from decca, acne from test, gyno from test and limp dick from decca.

Then part of soling the gyno requires Lethro and well that dries you out, so add another side, sore joints.

Turns into a real shit show brother.

Take it from me, I have experienced it first hand.

Bulletproof
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Thank you all for the clear information. I am not looking to do a cycle any time soon but I do enjoy the site and all the information. All I see is don't do it but I was not able to find the reason why.

Another reason that no one has mentioned is simply the learning process. A simple test only cycle allows you to learn the in's and out's of running cycles. You learn the importance of nutrition, you discover the limits you can safely push your body to without causing permanent damage to yourself. You learn the need for proper rest. There is so much more to running cycles than simply doing steroids.
    I've spent over $1,300 just on the steroids for my current cycle. Imagine I had spent that kind of money and didn't know what I was doing and gained a bunch of weight then 2 months after the cycle is over I weighed the same thing I did before I did the cycle. What a waste.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!