Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just an other noob here!

Default Just an other noob here!

Hello everyone. I would first like to thank everyone for stopping by and taking their time for reading this!

I am 22 years old, and after long thought I finally made up my mind that I want to try a cycle. However I am hearing different things from different people about what kind of cycle I should take. So I figured the best place for an answer would be here.

Now let me tell you a bit about my body, and please tell me if I left out any necessary information. I am six foot exactly. I weight about 200 lbs. I have no problem getting my arms to a nice size, its just that my lower stomach never has been flat no matter how many sit ups I do, and yes I know its a lack of cardio, but I started to do more cardio, so maybe it will improve. I am looking for something that will help me get that six pack or just a flat stomach. One of my friends told me to just take a cycle of Winstrol. Meanwhile an other friend is telling me that the perfect beginners cycle would be 40mg of dbol for weeks 1-4. Then test-e 250 mg for weeks 2-12? Now isnt that a big long of a cycle for a beginner? I also read on this site that stacking dbol and winstrol is a common cycle.

I guess what I am trying to ask is that. What would be the best cycle for a noob like me who wants a nice body, and a decent size chest? Also will I have to buy PCTs for after the cycle? Should I avoid pills or will they be ok? I kind of wan't to avoid needles but if I have to use them I don't mind, I am kind of happy there is a tutorial on how to use them properly on this site. Any other warnings and actions I should take while using steroids?

Thank you once again for your time and help!

first off post your stats so we get an idea about you....bodyfat,diet,training,experience....

I do not know my body fat at the moment, but I know I have a bit more than I should. Dieting I am starting to work on. I am trying to eat more protein, I have been drinking nothing but water now. Maybe some juice and ice tea once in a while. I work on my arms and chest every other day. I do Brazilian ju-jitsu, maybe 2-3 days a week. Now that the weather is starting to get better here in NY I am going to start running again. Maybe run 3 days a week depending how much time I have. Its hard with the school work, and stuff. Hope this is enough.

you are still a little young for a cycle but ill explain some things to you....first off a beginner cycle is usually a test only cycle for 12 weeks....also you need to read up on ai's..which help control estrogen on cycle and serm's for pct....orals are ok when added to a test base cycle never oral only....for instance u could run 12 weeks of test e with dbol for the first 4 weeks....does this clear some things up??

You're young, but not too young. just realize if you have any growth yet to occur you will likely stunt it.
    That said:
    weks 1-4 d-bol 40mg a day
    weks 1-12 test E 250mg 2x a week for a total of 500mg a week.
    Now study up what an ai is and about pct then develop a game plan and check it with us before you start.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

If i am understating this correctly, doing the 40mg of dbol for week 1-4 and test-e 250 mg starting week 2-12 would be best? But I have to take an ai during the cycle and get serms for pct?

So I have to do test? that puts taking d-bol and winstrol alone out of the question right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    You're young, but not too young. just realize if you have any growth yet to occur you will likely stunt it.
    That said:
    weks 1-4 d-bol 40mg a day
    weks 1-12 test E 250mg 2x a week for a total of 500mg a week.
    Now study up what an ai is and about pct then develop a game plan and check it with us before you start.
    2-12 where did you get that? I said 1-12. You want to allow the test time to get to full strength which is why the d-bol kick start. I takes four weeks ofr the longer ester test products to reach cycle levels.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake10 View Post
    So I have to do test? that puts taking d-bol and winstrol alone out of the question right?
    If you like having a liver and enjoy having sex then yes it is absolutely out of the question.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Alright now I understand thanks. All I have to do now is check out the ai and pct. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    If you like having a liver and enjoy having sex then yes it is absolutely out of the question.
    Lawl

I'm 22 also, what do you guys mean by stunting my growth? My organs? natural muscle growth? D*** size? I'm confused