Thread: 2R's Cycle Log

Default 2R's Cycle Log

Hey guys, starting tomorrow AM with this cycle:

Wk 1-12 test E 250mg twice per week
    Wk 3-14 adex .25mg EOD
    Wk 10-14 Var 50mg/day
    wk 13 - 14 250mg test E
    wk 15... TRT dose

going to post up some "before" pics. I'm not convinced that I won't run longer than 12 weeks and still thinking about running deca that I have at a low dose for 10 weeks. I have been dealing with shoulder pain for a couple of weeks now and think the deca @ 200mg/wk would help.

I think the shoulder pain came from a heavy set of flat bench a few of weeks ago where I had the bar too high on my chest. Doesn't bother me on incline's or military presses.

I plan on staying with CKD through week 1, then carbing up during week 2. I think this will increase my insulin sensitivity, get me safely below 15%BF and really kicking my metabolism into gaining mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2Rhodesians; 04-20-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

awesome bro good luck i will be following this log....

thanks man, I'm psyched to be starting. It's been killing me to have my gear and not start. I wanted to finish out my diet and get my weight in check before hand, G2G now.

A little worried about the nagging shoulder pain, but will get through it.
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

Looking forward to seeing your log and how the cycle goes.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Just go easy the first few weeks and your shoulder will probably heal. When your levels turn superhuman, don't do another rep if you feel anything abnormal...
    Good luck and I'll follow and help out as much as I can bro.

My shoulder has been bugging me the past couple weeks, I'm really trying to nurse it before starting my cycle. I hate to start injured, I'm afraid it'll just get worse once the weight starts climbing.... Shovels advice sounds good, don't push through the pain, listen to what ur body's tellin you.

-Good Luck brotha, I'll be following.

I would add the low dose deca. It will definately help with the healing.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Pinned 250mg test this AM. Actually had the deca in my hand and decided not to go with it today. I wish that I had read Buf's post before I pinned

I'll see how my chest/shoulder routine goes this week, hitting them Wednesday. If it's still sore and weak, I'll add in the deca at 200mg/wk for 10 weeks.

I'm using the same split as BH, push/pull hitting each body part 3x in 2 weeks... except legs, I only hit them 1xwk.
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

That's why I don't like the BH routine. Not enough leg work for me. I love huge veiny legs. If I get a flat tire and my car jack is broken I want to be able to lift the car up while my old lady changes the tire.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Wow Buf, I thought you COULD lift the car AND change the tire

Yeah, I like how the split runs for chest, shoulders, tri's, back, traps, bi's. I don't like the 3 sets of squats for legs either. I seperate my leg routine into it's own day and am seeing results with 1x/wk, so I'm sticking with that for now.

I did pin 100mg deca this afternoon, my shoulder is killing me. I will run it @ 200mg/wk for 10 wks. Hopefully this isn't going to be a problem (shoulder).
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk