Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok got a problem guys

Default ok got a problem guys

ok im 2 weeks into cycle test anadrol deca... nnow i just had sex with my woman and when i blew there was blood in my cum ... lol im a bit worried but im gueesing it could be high blood pressure im thinking something to do with anadrol? any help guys cheers.

That would be my guess. Keep an eye on your urine and if you see blood you might want to drop the anadrol. It is some harsh stuff. What is your dose?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Say what!!! I don't think it would be bp, high bp would give you killer headaches, dizzy, sometimes limp wood. Blood in urine would be kindneys, but blood in spunk is glandular.

There are many reason blood would be in semen and it isn't usually serious. I'm guessing the anadrol is the cause, not necessarily high blood pressure. I should have been more clear. In any event it is likely the anadrol that caused it. This is not all that uncommon when on cycle. Anadrol is harsh on the liver and can also stress the kidneys.

Hematospermia (blood in semen) is usually a very benign, self-resolving problem. One of the causes for blood in semen is uncontrolled hypertension (High blood pressure). The other possible causes are non-specific inflammation of the urethra, prostate, and/or seminal vesicles.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

So bladder infection?

Florida is right, I was thinking prostrate.

Quote Originally Posted by fvp5 View Post
    Florida is right, I was thinking prostrate.
    That is also one of possibilities. Way too many to point the finger at just one but given the fact he is on cycle and on a very harsh compound it would be a safe bet it is related to that. If it continues then seeing a doctor is the best thing to do.

cheers guys might lower the dosage down to 50mg ed.. but im only 23 common would be fucken unlucky to have somethiing wrong with my prostate at this age right? if i start pissing blood im goin to discard for sure.. cheers guys appreciate it.

i have had blood in my semen many times. first thing i ask you is....

How Hard Are You Pounding Her?

i know it sounds funny but sometimes if you have very rough sex it can burst blood vessels in your testicles causing you to have the red/pink looking fluid. its not a big issue if that is the case and from what my doctor told me it is quite common. if you are masterbating and dont get the same color then maybe your better off than originally thought of

I have had blood in my urine, bnut I wasn't on cycle at the time. I figured out it was from doing very heavy squats, went over 700lbs that day for a couple of reps. Was pissing blood the next day.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!