Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First cycle! strength and body tone the key

Default First cycle! strength and body tone the key

Hey guys,
    i posted in my introduction about becoming a clearance diver (similar to american navy seal)...
    Anyway long story short i trained with them for a week and they are "machines"
    i have been informed that they are taking stanazol.
    My clearance diver mate said it is the best thing to use for the high endurance and strength based job.

I KNOW nothing on cycles etc

But was told to do this

a 20ml vile

1ml week one
    2ml week two
    3ml week three
    2ml week four
    1ml week five

taken weekly as indicated.

The product is stanazol and i believe it is made by "**** laboratories"

i hope this post is aloud!
    and any advice/clarification would be great!
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 04-22-2011 at 08:09 AM. Reason: lab name

I'm doing winny wight now. I'm using high doses that I wold not reccommend for anyone else. But I love it. I don't really see it as giving a lot of endurance thioguh as rthe pumps you get from it are tremendous, which it seems to me would be counterintuitive to endurance.
    If you do run the winny I would recommend a test base to prevent a total shut down of yor test levels.
    Also read up on ai use and pct.
    I'll tag this thread so you can research ai use and a proper pct plan.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

a test base what does that mean excatly?
    what kind of effects did u see come from the winny and after how long?
    also what is ai use and pct
    massive noob i know!
    but is it bad to take stanazol how i was going to? and buy itself?
    thanks!!!

test base is testosterone something simple like 500mg test E.
    Winny has a short life, but Buff is on a very high dose of it which will make it last a little longer, its fairly quick acting. Do a little more research on it on the main site.

I would say the pyramid they have given you seems silly, not sure what their reasoning is though.

I agree. The pyramid thing is a waste of good product. I would not run the winny without also running testosterone with it is what I'm saying. The winny will shut down your natural test production and there will be nothing there to replace it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i see so basically take smaller doses at more regular intervals? with the added test as well.
    ok well this is a start, might of caused some damage on what i was going to do!

Quote Originally Posted by spooked101 View Post
    i see so basically take smaller doses at more regular intervals? with the added test as well.
    ok well this is a start, might of caused some damage on what i was going to do!
    Kind of, you can do something like 250mg test 2 times a week to keep your blood stable, but this would depend on the product too.

Some products are better to pin more often, others just once a week. Its all up to you.

Buff is right, winny should be run with a test base, and in most cases its run at the last few weeks of a cycle. IT gives you a harder striated look.

the test is run in the last weeks ? or the winny?
    a striated look is always good! haha
    if one of you guys was to recommend a good stana cycle for my first time. what would it be. (this is with the added test as well)
    i want to do it right the first time! not do it then realise oh shit!
    the clearance divers didnt tell me much just "use stana" :S haha

weeks 1-12 test E 250mg 2x a week=total 500mg a week
    Weeks 9-14 winny 50mg a day
    weeks 3-15arimidex .25mg every day
    weeks 15-1620mg nolvadex
    weeks 17-18 10mg nolvadex a day
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Ok awsome, just wondering will the test alone make me bulk up allot before I use the winny
    I kinda want a little bit More muscle but to be defined and cut "pre sure that's what winny does"
    And just wondering can you do shorter coarses? I think I enlist to the armed forces sooner then that coarse would finish and I don't WANa have anything left in my system just incase.