Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Whens the Best time to Take Albuteral?

Default Whens the Best time to Take Albuteral?

Hey guys im fixen to start my cycle. i workout in the afternoon round 530, Im adding Albut to my test e cycle.. Whens the best time to take it . 1st thing in the am or before workout?? going to start out at 4mgs and increase as needed. Also do u take it on empty stomach or with food??

bump bump bump

its similar to clen so i would take it in the morning....

Morning is best like clutch said.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

earlier the better, unless you like saying awake all night
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

pretty sure albuterol has a much shorter half-life than clen - and needs to be dosed 2-3 times a day
    28yrs---5'11"---215lbs---~14%BF

yEA IT DOES HAVE A SHORTER HALF LIFE, SO IVE READ TAKE IT 1ST THING IN AM AND 5-6 HRS LATER. i WANNA MAKE SURE THATS CORRECT WITH YALL PROS. fLORIDA U GOT A pm

It does have a shorter half life, but will still directly affect your metabolic rate 10-14hrs post dosage. When I took it, I took 2mg firts thing in the AM, 1mg at lunch, 1mg at dinner and was awake all night. I eventually backed it all the way to AM and was able to sleep. Obviously everyone is unique and you may respond differently. All that I know is that if I ever run it again, it's AM only for me.
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk