Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: AI???

Default AI???

I had a blood test done and found out that my Estradiol level is a bit high, I'm getting ready for my first cycle and wanted to know if I can replace Arimidex for Proviron as my AI?
    Cycle
    Test e weekly for 12 weeks
    Arimidex or proviron as AI???
    Nolvadex for pct
    What would be best?

Quote Originally Posted by WannaB View Post
    I had a blood test done and found out that my Estradiol level is a bit high, I'm getting ready for my first cycle and wanted to know if I can replace Arimidex for Proviron as my AI?
    Cycle
    Test e weekly for 12 weeks
    Arimidex or proviron as AI???
    Nolvadex for pct
    What would be best?
    You could add proviron. It may be effective as an ai if you're not gyno prone. But you ought to have some adex on hand just in case. Better prepared than caught with your pants down with someone elses wife. Wait, sorry about that last part. Must be projecting my own problems into your situation.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

So could you run adex with your cycle instead of arimidex?

adex is arimidex....

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    You could add proviron. It may be effective as an ai if you're not gyno prone. But you ought to have some adex on hand just in case. Better prepared than caught with your pants down with someone elses wife. Wait, sorry about that last part. Must be projecting my own problems into your situation.
    Tsk Tsk buff. good thing your wife doesnt read this site like mine does

Ok thanks, I think I'll go with adex since it specifically targets my main concern. Besides I read that proviron can enlarge the prostate. Who what's that!

At my age everything enlarges my prostate. One of the many pitfalls of life as a man. But I'd rather be a man than the alternative.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!