cals/fat/carbs/protein

9:00 AM - Turkey & Cheese Sandwich - 580/18/62/62
    12:00 PM - Pro Complex & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
    2:00 PM - Greek Yogurt - 220/4/33/18
    4:30 PM - Tuna Sandwich - 240/8/20/34
    7:00 PM - (PW)Pro Complex & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
    9:00 PM - Chicken Breast & Black Beans/Veggies - 650/27/70/69

3230/83/381/321

shovel, I'm glad you're good at that cause I could use the help.I'm on my third week, I changed it up I think I was overeating before...but still think about 2800 is enough...would like to take out the 12:00 shake for some food, any ideas?
    Last edited by dolce4; 05-07-2011 at 10:29 PM.

60% of your calories are coming from the PW shake? Those gotta go brother. Peanut butter and wheat bread can give you 550 good calories, 2 slices of wheat bread and 4 top 6 teaspoons of peanut butter.

But, man I think you need some more meat.

Just my opinion, if what you are doing is working, do not fix what is not broken.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

its on pro complex weight gainer, some people in the forum recommended it while on cycle but one a day is probably better.
    Last edited by dolce4; 05-08-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Real food = better growth than shakes
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Quote Originally Posted by JabsDD View Post
    Real food = better growth than shakes
    Absolutely. Shakes will never replace whole foods for producing growth. That's why they are called "supplements" not meals.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

fantastic, so how would you all change this diet up?

for my weight, bf, height is 3200 cals too much?...ill keep the shake for post-workout only.

The calories you posted for that diet are way too high for the most part. Not even a cheeseburger has 500 cals much less a turkey sandwich.

The on shake has only around 140 cals. How'd you come up with those numbers bro?

That diet will make you drop weight quickly...

the numbers are right, I'm 100% sure I spent a long time on it.

the on shake is a weight gainer (http://www.bodybuildingdotcom/store/opt/gainer.html), I drink 2 of those a day...I don't think its bad at all and its 2 turkey sandwiches (that's why 500 cals).

its gonna be 4 weeks Monday, I've gained 10lbs so far, and can see some change in chest, shoulders, back, etc. my abs seem to be coming out so basically my deal was whether I should be eating that much...gear increases protein synthesis so I'm trying to keep a high protein intake. but I wonder if I eat 1 gram protein per lb, throw out the weight gainer, and eat around 2600 cals would be a better idea?

either way, this is all trial and error...I'll figure it out but I'm curious to some ideas! what worked for you guys on your first run of test. I wanna grow, and it that part is going very well...I think 10 lbs first four weeks is pretty good, and I'm sure its not much water retention but it be really nice to loose as much bf in the process as I can. I already lost some even with what I think is a high cal diet, so cut the last 2 weeks? change the diet now?
    Last edited by dolce4; 05-10-2011 at 12:09 PM.