Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do ppl knw you juice???

Default do ppl knw you juice???

hey guys,

i sent a few photos to my wife today which i have not seen in about a month and she LOVED what she was looking at. See the back story is that 3-4 days before she left i began my Test Prop and Anavar cycle so you can imagine what happened to me almost a month later. Im definitely looking bigger and leaner and more defined of course my wife does NOT know I am on steroids she is one of those people that are against it due to there own moral reasons.
    Which got me thinking do you guys tell people that on your on the juice is anyone asks? or do you just tell them you god some bad ass protein lol

only 2 of my friends know that im on juice and for the rest of the people i just tell them work out hard and eat right.

so what about you guys? out in the open or your little secret?

Being as it is illegal in the USA I don't advertise that I use. In fact in Florida it is a 5 year sentence just for simple possession.
    My wife knows obviously, something she is not overly happy about.
    There are a couple of guys in my gym that know. Other than that I tell no one.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i definitely understand the legal aspect of this issue but i meant as far as friends or people you hang out or work out with??

i hear you buf about the wife not being happy, see the thing is with my wife she is LOVING my results but she wouldnt like to find out how i did it

anyone else??

I don't advertise it but if friends ask I won't lie. The wife likes/hates it. Mainly because she gets ***** infections every time I cycle which is a common side effect from steroids

More than one brother has been blackmailed or brought down from a loving wife or the best girl friend in the world. Unless their ass deep also, keep your mouth shut. Most all crimes are solved because somebody talks. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    I don't advertise it but if friends ask I won't lie. The wife likes/hates it. Mainly because she gets ***** infections every time I cycle which is a common side effect from steroids
    What did you say is a common infection? Your wife gets it from you doing steroids?

yes, my wife and friends know

Disregard that I just saw your other post.

my ex wife knows, my girlfriend knows, and only my dealer and a very select group of others, people dont generally ask me what I am on.

my wife knows and doesn't necessarily like it, but she has recently commented on how my physique is changing (she likes THAT part). Other than my wife I wouldn't tell anyone although it's becoming kinda obvious. I'm up ~ 8lbs in 4 weeks and look noticable bigger and my strength is just starting to really increase now. I don't have to admit it, but anyone who has been around a gym for a while will just know
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk