Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New one

Default New one

Ok guys heres the new cycle, tips criticisms, abuse etc etc all welcome.
    Weeks 1-12, Test E @ 750mg pw.
    Weeks 1-4 Prop @ 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 1-16 EQ @ 500mg
    week 12 -16 Prop @ 150 mg EOD.
    week 1-16 Adex 1ml EOD

PCt Asin, Nolva and Clomid, have letro on hand etc etc.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

DANNO!!!!

Still overseas mate??

Cycle looks good.Personally i would run the cycle out a little longer but im guessing the 16 weeks is because of gyno issues? reason why the adex is @ 1ml eod?
    I thought you would have added some var in after your results with it last cycle

It look s good as you know already.
    Some people may say you need to run the EQ out a bit longer and they would be right, but still 16 weeks is a decent period of time
    Some will tell you to run the test out past the EQ but there is really no reason to do so due to the nature of EQ.
    You back home yet or still whoring around the far east?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Forget the eq and use deca.
    Welcome back!

^^^^^^^^ I second that, decca baby. Plus your EQ dose and cycle length is too small. EQ is starting to get bumped off the list because women are using it more. If its light enough for women then its not hard enough for guys.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Having just finished a similar phase of my cycle I would say two things need to be changed...

1. EQ minimum 600 mgs a week
    2. Run Deca or NPP because the EQ won't be enough until towards the ned of your cycle. You will not be happy unless you add something else. JMHO.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

but deca and eq are for two different things most would say.Most people use deca to bulk and eq to cut..so he obviously wants to cut.

I don't see how he wants to cut because of the Test E....not saying you can't cut on Test E but test Prop all the way makes more sense to cut. EQ can be used for both cutting and bulking but some clarification from Danno would help us to what his goal is.

Cutting = Tren Ace and switch to test Prop
    Bulking = Deca or NPP

Keeping EQ for either JMHO
    Last edited by JabsDD; 05-15-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

looks awesome danno....

Hey guys, yeah still whoring around over here lol!
    Okies, first cycle was good so adding in EQ cause I know how I react to Test E (and Prop from years ago) and I know how I react to EQ also. Last cycle I bloated up like a hog from the Test E, so hopefully the EQ will help to counteract that. LAst time I used EQ I was completely ripped to the max. Anyways, the goal is to gain some LEAN muscle mass, maybe 5Kgs or so of quality muscle.
    Not running Decca yet, never used it and in no hurry to yet. Will be saving that one for next year me thinks. I like the Var quite a lot and if I see the need, I may throw some in for the last 8 weeks, but to be honest I think the EQ will do everything I want and the Enan will give some bulk. Obviously the Prop at front and rear of cycle will allow me to start PCT so much quicker etc etc.
    I'll see if I can post a couple of p[ics here of the last cycle results etc etc.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy