Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle Help.....

Thumbs up Cycle Help.....

Ok guys here is my cycle I want to take. Any takers on giving advice in do's or dont's on my cycle:

6': 200lbs: 10% BF

Cycle:
    Week 1-12 Test. Cypionate 250mg 2x wk
    Week 9-14 Winstrol 50mg a day (or should I do 75mg a day)
    Week 3-16 Arimidex .25mg every other day
    Week 5-14 HCG 250IU 2x wk
    Week 15-19 Nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10

Should my gains be good on my cycle and how much of my gains will actually stay after cycle. Also been using Creatine, can I or should I still use it on my cycle or stop using it.......Thanks David

cycle looks very nice bro....u really thought this out and planned it well....the only thing is i would run arimidex all the way through pct and u will have to play with the doses when u start the hcg....but i like it man....

Looks solid bro. Only comment that I have is that you can probably knowck the adex back to E3D, but see how you respond to the test. You'll know to either bump it to EOD or E3D depending on sides & how you feel.

I'm pretty sensitive to everything (not just AAS, EVERYTHING) and I'm currently 4 weeks into a test E cycle @ 500mg/wk, taking my adex @ 0.25mg 2x/wk with my test. No signs of needing more frequent or higher dose, at least not yet.
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Thanks guys, but how about the winstrol should I do the 50mg or 75mg a day? I kind of lost on that part.......

Hazcat Guest

I like it just the way you have it for now. You can adjust arimidex as you see fit.

1. Starting it week 3 looks good and you can start it sooner if you need it. I doubt that will happen.

2. Adjust arimidex paying particular attention to when you dose the hcg.

Best wishes on your cycle.

I would stop the creatine during the cycle as it needs to be cycled on and off any way and save the creatine for after your pct to beat those post cycle blues.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

can always count on you guys and the experience in this forum, many thanks David

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I would stop the creatine during the cycle as it needs to be cycled on and off any way and save the creatine for after your pct to beat those post cycle blues.
    A great trick of the trade!
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Hazcat Guest

I take even more creatine on cycle it's the perfect environment for the same reason as it is off cycle. Your muscle will uptake and need even more creatine since they are in overdrive. Your missing some good gains by shutting down non cycle. I'm sure I can dig up studies if you want to see them.

Hazcat: i take 5g of creatine 30 minutes pre and post workout, how much are you taking and is to much as like anything ekse bad for you? I have veen told 10g is enough once a day!!!!