Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cheap Underground mistakes.

Default Cheap Underground mistakes.

I used some underground labs stuff lately and when pinning through the rubber seal the rubber was breaking and going into the barrel, it is lucky that I always push air into the bottle and after a few shots I noticed little black peices of rubber in the juice. Once I noticed what this was I threw the gear out, lesson learned. I also later found out that the juice was giving alot of people abscess. Prob due to to the rubber being injected by unexperienced users.
    So a pre-warning to people is be careful and use the correctly procedure when preparing for your jabs.
    Obviously dont think i'm allowed to say which undergound product it was but it's starting with F and the other with an O
    The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.

If you ever have that happen again just draw up all the gear through a filtered syring then redeposit it into anothe vial. Both the whatman filter and vials are pretty inexpensive and easily obtained.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I've had this happen on numerous occasions. Usually I spend about 10 min maneuvering the rubber around in the syringe until I can push it out without wasting too much gear. This is reason enough for me to preload all my pins. I just put a 18g needle in the top of each vial, and attach the syringe, draw and use a small pair of pliers to help remove the needle without it leaving the vial. I think alot of times those little rubber flakes are caused by too many pokes through the stopper.