Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Kickstart OR closer ? (oral)

Question Kickstart OR closer ? (oral)

If you had to pick a kickstart OR a closer for a Test-E only cycle, which would it be? I know the answer is "both dude!" but checking out the prices for some of the popular oral kickstart (dbol or tbol), and oral closer (winny or tbol or anavar) ... might come down to one OR the other.

I'm a bit wary of dbol due to acne horror stories, but ... it's readily available and pretty cheap.

Winny seems to be in the middle, in terms of price, but normally reserved for a cycle closer. Tbol could be used for both, but man is it expensive. Anavar seems really expensive for the amount you need to take.

Thoughts ? If you could only do one, which would it be : a kickstart, OR a closer ?

For me closer all the way. Any of the choices you mentioned would be good. I like winny for that dry, hard, lean look. I like var for the mass and strength it adds.
    T-bol adds strength and mass but is a bit more harsh on the liver.
    Also winny (high doses) is hard on the hair line and I have a lot of hair with no history of baldness in the family.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    For me closer all the way. Any of the choices you mentioned would be good. I like winny for that dry, hard, lean look. I like var for the mass and strength it adds.
    T-bol adds strength and mass but is a bit more harsh on the liver.
    Also winny (high doses) is hard on the hair line and I have a lot of hair with no history of baldness in the family.
    Holy quick reply, buf .. thanks! I don't have much hair left for Winny to take from me LOL.. Mach3 takes care of the rest ... thanks for the input man

Closer just makes more sense. your body is already in an anabolic state and the oral closer just takes it up another notch or two for me.
    Whereas kick start you're waiting for your body to get to that anabolic state.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Closer just makes more sense. your body is already in an anabolic state and the oral closer just takes it up another notch or two for me.
    Whereas kick start you're waiting for your body to get to that anabolic state.
    I agree. I'm relatively patient so I don't mind that it takes 3-4 weeks to start noticing gains. I know from experience that my body is making changes within the first two weeks even though they aren't obvious. Using a DHT at the end to harden up is ideal IMO. On a side note though there is always the option of using some test prop up front to kick things off. It's cheep compared to some orals.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I agree. I'm relatively patient so I don't mind that it takes 3-4 weeks to start noticing gains. I know from experience that my body is making changes within the first two weeks even though they aren't obvious. Using a DHT at the end to harden up is ideal IMO. On a side note though there is always the option of using some test prop up front to kick things off. It's cheep compared to some orals.
    Good point, Florida .. the one thing i'm worried about with winny is DHT-related acne. I got acne pretty bad from my first cycle (test/deca), but zero this cycle (test only). I didnt use an AI, or any cabergoline in that first cycle, though..

Guess the good thing with winny would be if i start getting acne from it, since the active life is so short, i can just stop taking it and hopefully things will get better fairly quickly.

Test Prop is also a good suggestion for a kickstart, although i'm not big on the idea of pinning every other day, even though it's a small amount.

Thanks for the quick and informative replies dudes

Test Prop for kick start
    Winny or Anavar for closer
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

I'm not patient and I'd definitely use dbol to kickstart.