Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Couple questions

Default Couple questions

I just came off a prop cycle and am finishing up with dbol because that's what was in my budget. Any ideas on how long I should take the dbol I bought one month worth of drops and want to gain about another 10-15 lbs before being done.
    Secondly is there anything that can cut back on the acne when I started coming off the prop I have had some pretty bad breakouts on my chest and back

Personally, I wouldn't run the dbol without test, you're going to gain a lot of water weight, then lose it all when you stop. It would have been better to frontload your cycle with the dbol, weeks 1-4 along with the test. I'd hang onto to it for your next cycle.

As far as the acne, are you running an AI? When did you take your last pin and what's your PCT? Provide some more details of how you ended your cycle and are coming off, be able to better help then.
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

I agree fully with 2R. You are going to gain water weight with the dbol, and you will lose it when you stop. This will have more of a psychological impact on you than anything, cuz you'll feel like you are losing muscle when in fact it is water. Save that dbol for another time.

The acne is a result of fluctuation in your hormones. This is most common towards the end of a cycle, into pct.

I took my last pin of prop two days before starting the dbol I've already taken three drops of the dbol, I don't know what ai or pct means sorry I'm new an it wasn't located in the slang lol it sounds like I've made a mistake so if I continue with the dbol should I jump right back into a test?

I would stop the dbol, although this might help balance out your system. The acne is a result of bad PCT. (post cycle therepy), you might want to do some reading on the super site, lots of good stuff there about how this all works.

you need to find nolvadex and arimidex locally. ASAP. Today if possible.

Thanks everyone

Keep the questions comming little brother, we do diet, and training as well.

Lets keep you growing while off cycle!

yea you did that ass backwards mate, id stop the dbol run a pct and save em for next time!

BTW - what are your stats? age, ht, wt, bf%, years training?

Haha yea I messed up. I'm 24 I was about 165-170 when I started prop I'm about 180 now 5'9 couldn't tell you my body fat and I've been training for a little over three years just never messed with anything before because it was always so looked down upon. And I have no clue on where to find it until recently and honestly I'm getting ripped off by my guy now