Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: preparing for first cycle

Default preparing for first cycle

hey guys, im 21 year old, 6" tall, 77kg or 170lbs (about 8% bodyfat), and i've been training consistently for 4 years in olympic weightlifting.
    my diet consists of a lot of chicken, steak, whole wheat bread, peanut butter, fruits, vegatables, and milk.

my goal is to get stronger. i want to get higher sinclair points in weightlifting, which requires more pound for pound strength. i wouldnt mind gaining 15lbs of muscle though, which is probably the most i would gain in one cycle anyways from what ive been told.

this is my plan:
    i'll take test E 400mg/week from week 1-12, arimidex 1mg/day week 1-17, and clomid 200mg/day week 14, 100mg/day week 15, 50mg/day week 16, 25mg/day week 17, 25mg/day week 18
    ill be increasing my training sessions from 3/week to 5 or 6/week and greatly increasing my training intensity (trying to go to max or heavier more often)
    ill also be having 2 good extra meals everyday to compensate for the extra training.

what would you guys would do differently? any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by jackbrigand; 06-08-2011 at 03:52 PM.

most would say your too young,saying that is a bit hypocritical as i first cycled at 21-22 but looking back i should have waited.However you have done somewhat research and your goal seems a little more proffessional rather than most young people that cycle to get looks.Post up your daily diet from what you eat from sun up to sun down.This is information that we will need to see if steroids really are suitable for your case.Your training routine would also be great if you could post it up.
    btw,clomid dose is way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    most would say your too young,saying that is a bit hypocritical as i first cycled at 21-22 but looking back i should have waited.However you have done somewhat research and your goal seems a little more proffessional rather than most young people that cycle to get looks.Post up your daily diet from what you eat from sun up to sun down.This is information that we will need to see if steroids really are suitable for your case.Your training routine would also be great if you could post it up.
    btw,clomid dose is way too high.
    ok sure

i dont really have a strict diet that i follow everyday but usually my diet is something like this:

morning
    a bowl of oat meal or cereal with 2% milk
    3 or 4 waffles with syrup
    a ham sandwich
    some sort of fruit usually banana

noon
    a muffin/cupcake
    salad
    and one of the following:
    a footlong sub at subway
    a hamburger
    2 or 3 slices of pizza
    plate of spaghetti with meatballs

dinner
    i usually eat at a resturant
    i would have two or 3 of the following:
    steak
    chicken wings/breast/legs
    fish fillet
    fries
    mash potato
    steak sandwiches
    chicken spring rolls
    rice
    stir fried wegetables and beef or chicken
    soup

i dont know how many calories i consume on average, but apparently its the same as the average amount of calories i burn since i havent gained or lost any weight for over 2 years now.
    i plan on adding 2 more daily meals similar to one of those once i start my cycle so i can make up for the extra calories that ill be burning
    Last edited by jackbrigand; 06-08-2011 at 04:01 PM.

my training routine typically goes like this:

session 1 (monday)
    snatch - heavy (up to 100kg) starting at 50kg, 1 or 2 reps per set (7-10 sets)
    10min break
    rack jerk - heavy (up to 130kg) starting at 70kg, 1 or 2 reps per set (8 sets)
    10min break
    front squats with 2 sec pause at bottom - heavy (up to 130kg) starting at 70kg, 3 reps per set (8 sets)

tuesday rest
    wednesday rest

session 2 (thursday)
    clean and jerk - heavy (up to 130kg) starting at 70kg, 1 rep per set (7-10 sets)
    10min break
    power snatch - heavy (up to 80kg) starting at 40kg, 1 or 2 reps per set (8 sets)
    10min break
    back squat with 2 sec pause at bottom - heavy (up to 140kg) starting at 70kg, 3 reps per set (8 sets)

friday rest

session 3 (saturday)
    push press - heavy (up to 80kg) starting from 60kg, 3 reps per set (8 sets)
    10min break
    power clean - heavy (up to 110kg) starting from 70kg, 1 or 2 reps per set (8 sets)
    10min break
    clean pull or deadlift - heavy (up to 150kg) starting at 80kg, 3 reps per set (8 sets)

sunday rest

each of my training sessions usually takes 1.5 to 2 hours.
    i increase the weight by 5-10kg between sets for the olympic lifts (snatch and clean&jerk) and 10-20kg for everything else, and
    once i get to the heaviest weight, i do 2 or 3 sets with it.
    i try to max out in each lift about once every month

since ill have more strength and faster recovery time once i start my cycle, ill add in 2 more training sessions and try to max out once every week
    in the olympic lifts and once every 2 weeks for other exercises.

session 4
    snatch - max (113kg+) starting at 60kg, 1 or 2 reps per set (10-13 sets)
    10min break
    rack jerk - heavy or max (130kg to 145kg+) starting at 70kg, 1 or 2 reps per set (8-10 sets)
    10min break
    back squat with 2 sec pause at bottom - heavy or max (140kg to 165kg+), starting at 80kg, 1-3 reps per set (8-10 sets)

session 5
    clean and jerk - max (141kg+) starting at 70kg, 1 rep per set (10-13 sets)
    10min break
    power snatch - heavy or max (80 to 90kg+) starting at 60kg, 1 or 2 reps per set (8-10 sets)
    10min break
    deadlift - heavy or max (150kg to 180kg+), starting at 80kg, 1-3 reps per set (8-10 sets)

it will be like a very watered-down version of the bulgarian weightlifting program.
    Last edited by jackbrigand; 06-08-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thats a pretty heavy PCT for 400mg's of Test. Lower your Clomid to 100mgs ed weeks 14, and 15, then take it down to 50mgs ed weeks 16, and 17. You can cut down the adex to .50 EOD too. At 400mgs a week of test there is little chance of side effects, but it still can happen. You may want to push your test to 500mgs a week too.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

I agree with Regulus about the PCT and Arimidex, you can taper the dose down approaching week 17 too,

since ill have more strength and faster recovery time once i start my cycle
    This,This here can be done with diet.I personally know a few powerlifters and they all eat the same! I know fuel is a very important part of PL but i think this can be done in a cleaner way so your still getting the rite amount of fats and carbs daily without overloading your LDL,remembering the heart is the greatest muscle of all.
    First off i would add 1 teaspoon of fish oil/day or 6 omega3 capules daily.
    1 capsule of hawthorn extract daily.

Breakfast:
    2 cups of oatmeal with milk
    4-6 whole eggs
    2 pieces of white bread with butter+all natural peanut butter
    2 cups of Orange juice

Brunch:
    3 cups of all natural yogurt mixed with 1 cup of nuts (pecan,walnut and/or almonds)
    2 cups of brown rice
    bannana or serve of blueberrys
    protein shake

Lunch:
    serve of vegies:squash,spinach,brocoli,cabbage,coliflower.
    250g of steak with 1-2 potatoes served with a teaspoon each of butter
    vegtable or fruit juice

Afternoon tea:
    half cup of cottage cheese,2 slices of pita bread,100-200g chicken breast
    protein shake

Dinner:
    Bowl of pasta with meatballs using lean beef mince.100g of beans and some salad of veg.

You can choose to add in one more meal after dinner but to start off see how this goes and if you need more recovering,you need more food
    I would trial this for 2 months and weigh yourself daily to follow progress.If you keep gaining,keep going because untill your weak and not gaining is the time to look at steroids.You have to eat like this on steroids anyway so you might aswell try this first

I am a former power lifter. 54 years old now still pushing 495 bench, 725 squat, 675 dead lift. I say that so maybe you will listen to me. I didn't start using anabolics until I hit my '50's. I really wish that you would gain your strength naturally. Anabolics can help, but they don't lay the foundation that you need for strength training and competition.
    My advice, lay off the anabolics, find an experienced and successful trainer who can teach you proper technique, and adjust your training so that your strength steadily increases.
    Just my 2cents.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I am a former power lifter. 54 years old now still pushing 495 bench, 725 squat, 675 dead lift. I say that so maybe you will listen to me. I didn't start using anabolics until I hit my '50's. I really wish that you would gain your strength naturally. Anabolics can help, but they don't lay the foundation that you need for strength training and competition.
    My advice, lay off the anabolics, find an experienced and successful trainer who can teach you proper technique, and adjust your training so that your strength steadily increases.
    Just my 2cents.
    what do you think about the lads training routine? if you could change it what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    what do you think about the lads training routine? if you could change it what would you do?
    I think he is doing too many sets. I wold warm up light, then go for the max, doing 1 rep sets, pyramidding if the weight goes up to easily until you hit the wall. 5 sets max including warm ups.

He also may be over training just a bit. When I hit the maz weights it takes me several days to recover. But he is much younger than I am.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!