Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anavar and Clenbuterol Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    I agree with Juju and Ruturaj. This is common advice around here to not run an oral only cycle. Plus, you are at 20% bf. These guys on other forums that say great pumps and stuff from anavar are right, but they are prob around 10-12%. Unless you are at a low BF% you will not get the most out of var. Anavar is indeed still a steroid, and steroids build muscle - not burn fat. No, var will not aromatize, but as Juju stated it will still shut down your natural test production without a test base and you will prob see some ED issues when you are finished.

PLUS - you are only 22 years old. You need to do all you can naturally at this age, you still have great production right now. The worst thing you can do is shut down your natural production when it is at the greatest levels of your life.

About your diet. Your first meal, do away with the juice and replace it with skim milk (no more than a cup or 2). Somewhere in the day try to consume a can of tuna as an additional meal. A meal doesn't have to be a large entree and veggie, it can be a cup of almonds or something like that. Eating constantly and consistently throughout the day keeps your body metabolizing and burning fat. I guarantee that if you get your diet into line and stick to it you will continue to shed fat.

Cardio. Basketball is good, but your intensity may be overkill. If you want to shed fat but still gain/maintain muscle you need to weight train. When you are done playing ball, your body is prob too tired to get the most out of any weight training, and/or you are too tired to hit the weights. IMO you would be better off - at least until you shed about 5% - to lay off the ball, try doing about 30-45 min of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then eat your breakfast, then hit the weights. Make sure you are getting 8 solid hours of sleep every night.

I hope you're not going to still think that doing this var and clen is the best answer. I know you think you've done the research and you know what's best already, but ask yourself why you asked us for advice. Did you want us to agree with you and tell you to go ahead? Of course, but since we didn't i hope you will do a little more thinking and don't just ignore the common theme here.
    I am definitely taking into consideration what you guys are saying... im only challenging it so i can get the best knowledge i can... and the only way to do that is to ask questions so if it seems like im blowing you guys off bc i keep posting the positives ive read im not... im just trying to get the best understanding i can on why or why not i should do this...

everyone seems to be adamant abt the var but im hearing mixed things about the clen... do you guys suggest that maybe i should do 2 cycles of clen to shed some bf and THEN possibly try the var?

thank you all for your feedback, im just trying to gather as much knowledge as i can

Sure, try the clen out and see how you react. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. After that, I would still not use var alone. It would be silly to think you'll get good gains off of var alone. I promise you will be disappointed. I think you should combine your clen cycles with a new training routine, try to perfect your diet (we can help with that- the nutrition forum is pretty awesome) and I guarantee you will shed some bf. It won't be quick tho, it's always a process, and it will take extreme dedication and perseverance on your part. just make sure you are in it for the long haul.

When you get down below 15% you can start looking into steroids. Before that it would be like playing with fire. As i said, using var alone would be a mistake and you would be disappointed. Save your var for later, when you get to the point when AAS is appropriate you should always have an injectable testosterone as the base for all steroid cycles. You can add in anavar to enhance your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    Sure, try the clen out and see how you react. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. After that, I would still not use var alone. It would be silly to think you'll get good gains off of var alone. I promise you will be disappointed. I think you should combine your clen cycles with a new training routine, try to perfect your diet (we can help with that- the nutrition forum is pretty awesome) and I guarantee you will shed some bf. It won't be quick tho, it's always a process, and it will take extreme dedication and perseverance on your part. just make sure you are in it for the long haul.

When you get down below 15% you can start looking into steroids. Before that it would be like playing with fire. As i said, using var alone would be a mistake and you would be disappointed. Save your var for later, when you get to the point when AAS is appropriate you should always have an injectable testosterone as the base for all steroid cycles. You can add in anavar to enhance your gains.
    Ok thats looking more and more like what im gonna do... i dont wanna mess my body up and i have enough clen for 3 cycles so im gonna do that combined with the diet...

as far as the var alone goes... i REALLY dont want to mess with injectables so if cost isnt an issue would something like andriol be worth taking a look at? my understanding is that it take a LOT of andriol to make a difference but it also seems relatively safe on sides... coupled with the right dose of nolva... like i said im leaning towards doing the clen only cycle until i get bf down, but if i can get my hands on some andriol just in case i move to the var later would you advise against it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    i guess I should state that if you are a female what you are suggesting as far as clen var would be fine. But if youre a man, don't do it is my advice.
    i second that! my wife has run some spectacular var and clen cycles.

As for trying to escape injectables there isnt any other option bro. you HAVE to inject test. There is no other way. Most of us on here used to hate needles. But when you think of it what is there to be scared of a minisule little thing? it doesnt hurt at all once you figure it out
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 06-16-2011 at 02:57 PM.

im not necessarily afraid of needles... i just dont have someone who knows how to do it correctly... im afraid of infections or doing it wrong

There are some pinning guides on here. I'd do it yourself if I was you. As long as youre anal about keeping thing sterile you'll be fine

here
    http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...-pictures.html
    http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...ning-tips.html

read through those. they are pretty solid.
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 06-16-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: added pinning advice threads

thanks for all your help... quick question on the clen cycle, do i take it all in the morning? spread out? every day for 2 weeks?

also im just curious as to why a higher bf% is a red flag for me to take var... i just want to understand why its a bad idea for someone w 20%

Could HCG not be thrown in to his cycle, so var clen hcg, hcg would keep the natural T production goin right? The Var would help retain muscle mass whilst the clen suppresses appetite and burns fat? loose fat- keep muscle- keep natural test

In theory. It would definately help.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

eck...that cycle sounds like it has the potential to bring on some nasty side effects.

i'd just go with clen only, or replace it all together with albuterol, which in my experience is just as effective with far less side effects. clen just feels rough. albut is smooth.

as big as you are i wouldnt worry about losing muscle at this point, as long as you still train and eat right. plus if you can get alubterol your workout performance should improve.