Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Sust cycle and prop into PCT

Wink 1st Sust cycle and prop into PCT

Hey guys almost done with first sust cycle one more vial to go. wanted to ask a question to see if i could run Prop into pct or with pct. HCG most likely as well to give the guys a jump start. Nolva is what im doing for pct . i have liquid nolva from ag so the schedule would be 20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg/10mg?

is that per week or per day? my vial is 25mg/ml in 30ml so 750mg/30ml.

and the prop question would be great
    if you could answer it ....whether it be a higher dose of prop or common 100mg...
    thanks
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

You can run prop for the last 2-4 weeks of your cycle to end on the short ester and make recovery a little smoother. Start pct a couple days after last prop shot.
    The Nolvadex is 20 mg per day for the first 3 weeks and then 10mg Ed the next 2 weeks.
    With your dosage just run 25mg and then half it after 3 weeks.

nice thanks shovel! i was hoping i was able to do prop into pct. thank you for clearing up my pct questions there will be no more of those ...this run i did pretty decent some gains here n there for sure. i will post pics sometime soon with results from first pic till now. been slacking with that.

will prop give me some more pump? for keeping my gains until next cycle what exactly do i do and do not do ? appreciate it shovel been there since the beginning ! thanks again.
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

Prop gives me more energy, other than that, it'll be the same.

Im thinking on running 2 vials of prop out instead of this last vial of sust. would that be ok. trying to get some good gains from prop before pct. and hopefully end smoothly like you stated earlier. would that be ok. should i still do common 100mg eod or more?

I heard CLenbuterol would be good for pct as well? to help maintain muscle from gains. is this true statement? can any one back me up on that? I need to know PCT approaching soon....

clen is designed to help animals lean out before they go to market.

clen wont help you hold lean mass at all, its will make you look leaner. Will help you burn calories, will give you jitters and make you feel hot.

For pct you want stuff like nolvadex, arimidex, aromasin, caber etc. It all depends on what drugs you have taken in your cycle.

Why are you wanting to run pro into pct? PCt is designed for coming off of a cycle but if you are still running prop then you are still on cycle.
    I'm not understanding something here.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

im still in my first cycle of sust. I asked shovel if it would be ok to run prop at the end of my cycle instead of sust. basically had 2 vials of prop and started to run out of sust. being that it has prop in it but the blend was okay. not great for a first cycle thats why you all recommended test e 500mg ew. i couldnt get test e and was able to get sust. now im able to get what ever i want so itll be different in the future.

The question was can i run prop into pct. thats it. he said yes and that it prolly would help smooth things out. idk if he ment test levels or not but, the gains were okay nothing fancy. prop i did today with what i had left of sust. prop will be continued till both vials are gone than pct which will be 20mg a day for first 3 weeks than 10mg a day for last 2 weeks. im trying to bulk up as much as possible before cutting in january so, after pct. and some time off. i will start deca/dbol/test e for 2nd cycle and thread about that when it comes. has ne one had good gains off prop. 3rd cycle might be prop/tren/npp so let meknow i am highly interested.

You can run prop into pct. I would use 200mg eod personally. Start pct 2-3days after your last shot.