Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: anavar or dbol?

Default anavar or dbol?

just wanted to know which one you guys prefer for beginning your cycle? i thought dbol was more popular and gets the best results but ive been noticing alot more r choosing anavar ,everytime i look its sold out ?

It all depends on your goals dude. Dbol is a good kick to a bulking cycle. It adds size via water weight as well as some good strength gains. Anavar is good for the last 6ish weeks to gain some strength and some lean mass. Var helps harden you up as well making you look more cut

For beginning a cycle? Dianabol hands down IMO.
    Some people don't like the bloat you can get with Dbol but strenghth goes through the roof which is a great place to be when the long ester test I stack it with finally starts kicking in at full force (four-five weeks)
    Anavar tends to be used pre contest for hardening/tightening/drying up and give you leaner/slower/harder gains that can last up to six months (unlike dbol whose gains disapear quickly)

My two cent worth, cheers mate
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Depending on your goals you could look into Tbol too. It's kinda in between dbol and var. You could use the Tbol as a jump start and not retain water like u would with dbol. Personally I'm a Tbol and var kinda guy.

Agreed on tbol. it is definitely one of my favorite orals

i never looked into tbol ,but im not a big fan of the bloat from dbol and also the fact you lose your gains fast so tbol and anavar stack might be a good idea for my 2nd cycle, hows this look?

Week1: VAR 40mgs
    Week2: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 40mgs
    Week3: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 50mgs
    Week4: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 50mgs
    Week5: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 50mgs
    Week6: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 60mgs

Never run an oral only cycle bro. You need an injectable testosterone base to any steroid cycle. If that's not something your looking for and your stuck on running an oral by itself look into SARMs. Specifically S4 if u want leaner harder gains.

Good luck brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by High Blood Pressure!! View Post
    Never run an oral only cycle bro. You need an injectable testosterone base to any steroid cycle. If that's not something your looking for and your stuck on running an oral by itself look into SARMs. Specifically S4 if u want leaner harder gains.

Good luck brotha.
    im gonna be running this cycle with test e 250 or 400 but not just oral cycle i was really just asking if thats a good cycle too use along with test
    just forgot to mention

For me, when I use gear, I want to see serious results. That's why dbol is my choice. I don't want subtle gains...

Quote Originally Posted by ironnmann View Post
    i never looked into tbol ,but im not a big fan of the bloat from dbol and also the fact you lose your gains fast so tbol and anavar stack might be a good idea for my 2nd cycle, hows this look?

Week1: VAR 40mgs
    Week2: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 40mgs
    Week3: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 50mgs
    Week4: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 50mgs
    Week5: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 50mgs
    Week6: VAR 40mgs/TBOL 60mgs
    You should consider running the var at the end of your cycle, and at a higher dose. You can actually use var during the bridge from your cycle to your pct.