Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with next cycle! PLEASE!

Default Help with next cycle! PLEASE!

Ok guys im about to start my 2nd cycle in the next two weeks but i need sum professional advice before i get started.

Ok heres a list of my gear:
    x20 1 ml. amps of Sus250 (possibly 23 if i get 3 more amps in time)
    10ml. of Test prop
    10ml. of deca (Nandrolone phenylpropionate)
    x40 20mg tamoxifen

Heres what i need to know:

1. How many weeks should i run? im thinkin with the low amount of sus250 that i have that 10 weeks would prob be my best bet but i could run 12 if i do a lil lower dosage on the 1st week or two. or the last two weeks. which ever would be better.

2. How many shots per week should i do and on what days.

3.When should i start my PCT? and at what doseage.

4. should i diet as if i was bulking or should i continue a basic healthy diet for the cycle.

my goal is to try and put on about 15+ lbs with out loosing what lil visibility of my abs that i still have.

heres my stats:
    25 years old
    6' tall
    175 lbs
    8-9% bf

I work out hard 4-5 days a week.
    I dnt drink or smoke and maintain a very active lifestyle and i usually get about 7-8 hours sleep a night.

any other info u need just ask.

Guys i need help with what i have.. not everyone telling me i need more gear. im a full time college student and its taken me 8 months to round up what i do have. i want to put on a lil size b4 summer is over.
    thanks so much for your time guys!

Quote Originally Posted by baredownandride View Post
    Ok guys im about to start my 2nd cycle in the next two weeks but i need sum professional advice before i get started.

Ok heres a list of my gear:
    x20 1 ml. amps of Sus250 (possibly 23 if i get 3 more amps in time)
    10ml. of Test prop
    10ml. of deca (Nandrolone phenylpropionate)
    x40 20mg tamoxifen

Heres what i need to know:

1. How many weeks should i run? im thinkin with the low amount of sus250 that i have that 10 weeks would prob be my best bet but i could run 12 if i do a lil lower dosage on the 1st week or two. or the last two weeks. which ever would be better.
    I would run a minimum of 14 weeks, 16 wold be better. But you don't have enough gear for that.
    2. How many shots per week should i do and on what days.
    Prop and NPP will be every othe day shots. The sust you can do twice a week since you are jjump starting with prop.
    3.When should i start my PCT? and at what doseage.
    A week after last shot of sust.
    4. should i diet as if i was bulking or should i continue a basic healthy diet for the cycle.
    Clean bulk. More calories than you need, but clean food.
    my goal is to try and put on about 15+ lbs with out loosing what lil visibility of my abs that i still have.

heres my stats:
    25 years old
    6' tall
    175 lbs
    8-9% bf

I work out hard 4-5 days a week.
    I dnt drink or smoke and maintain a very active lifestyle and i usually get about 7-8 hours sleep a night.

any other info u need just ask.

Guys i need help with what i have.. not everyone telling me i need more gear. im a full time college student and its taken me 8 months to round up what i do have. i want to put on a lil size b4 summer is over.
    thanks so much for your time guys!
    My answers in red.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i Would:

Run the deca week 1-10 @ 400mgs/week
    Run the suss week 1-12 @ 250mgs 2x.week (mon,thurs)
    start oct 28 days after last suss shot.

Now,You will need arimidex without question. run @ .25mgs from week 1 to the start of pct.PCT-20,20,20,10,10
    I would also grab some dostinex on hand.

Ive been told i really dnt need the arimidex. plus i dnt have a way of getting any. and my last two cycles i did without an AI and had no probs what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by baredownandride View Post
    Ive been told i really dnt need the arimidex. plus i dnt have a way of getting any. and my last two cycles i did without an AI and had no probs what so ever.
    You not olny NEED the arimidex you also need some cabergaline to combat prolactin build up from the NPP. I love NPP. Next to tren it's my favorite. But I never run either without both the adex and the caber.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Agreed with buff. If you don't use at least adex your asking for serious nipple issues bro

Yeah..you might not have had issues before but that doesn't mean you never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    Yeah..you might not have had issues before but that doesn't mean you never will.
    exactly..this isnt your everday thing..you could run something 50 times,then on the 51st hell could break loose.

Running Deca without an AI your asking for a limp dick and milky nipples...who knows,you might get lucky and avoid the bad sides,but why not keep everything under control rather than getting the symtoms and making it even more harder to combat..

arimidex will combat all the sides. keep all your water you will retain from NPP and stop from keeping the estrogen which you def dont want on cycle...or at all ...lol.

dostinex will help with the lo-mein problem you WILL get with deca. short or long.
    if you cant get it buy it from ag-guys! they are great..with great service and fast delivery.
    i stand behind them. when oyu take the adex make sure you put it in a sports drink or something bc that stuff taste narly! .25mg e3d should be ok .
    the fact that you have never had sides is a deal with the leprekaun for sure!
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

Ok guys because of the low amount of NPP and Test prop that i have im cutting it from my cycle. im just going with 26 amps of sus250. the 40 tamox. and ill order sum adex tonite.
    In this case how exactly should i run this cycle. im cutting the other two out because the seal is off the top of the bottles and im not dumb enough to HOPE thats still whats in it.