Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: nerve pain?

Default nerve pain?

well I was wondering if test shots will alleviate sciatic nerve pain ? I know that cortisone shots work but dont have any... any help will do

No it will not help a nerve pain and actually depending on where you shoot, shots can cause sciatic pain if the compounds do not disperse into the muscle.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

well thanks.. it was worth to ask anyhow , thanks bulletproof ...going to take 4 advils and 2 Tylenol's that should help at every 4 hours for a couple of days

Sometimes it causes me issues in my left leg, I am getting too big to do my own shots I think.

Just have a hard time with anyone else pinning my ass

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give some advice on nerve pain, Basicaly I started a course of masterone and deca which was my second cycle approx 3 moths ago, my friend who injected me put it into my buttocks, every for days, he would alternate sides to inject. I am feeling some discomfort & a little pain on the sides of the buttocks. I would like to no if this discomfort I am feeling will go or is it permanant and how do I releave it? Please help me as this is Pissing me off big time.. thanks!!

It's going to take about a week bro...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.