Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Real Truth About Steroids - Documentary

"You're sense of well being is unbelievable".

Could'nt agree more!

Thanks for posting........

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Well said, but also keep in mind having training experience and reaching your full potential without anabolic steroids would be the best idea.
    right, I wouldn't mess with them for at least a couple more years, i'm 19 and workout a lot, and am just learning about steroid use.

Quote Originally Posted by dhubbard2010 View Post
    right, I wouldn't mess with them for at least a couple more years, i'm 19 and workout a lot, and am just learning about steroid use.
    you're on the right path

let's keep this going friends

Great video!! As always RESPONSIBLE USE should be taken! Big brother always want to have a hand in everything!!
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by littleman7 View Post
    Great video!! As always RESPONSIBLE USE should be taken! Big brother always want to have a hand in everything!!
    and wants to control everything you do!

bump for the recent Q&A on the board

Quote Originally Posted by tealc View Post
    well said, but also keep in mind having training experience and reaching your full potential without anabolic steroids would be the best idea.
    +123456789

Not watched the vid as im on my fone. But safe age to start? Depends when you want to. Arnie coleman jay cut all of them guys probably took before the had pubes lol

Quote Originally Posted by azz0703 View Post
    Not watched the vid as im on my fone. But safe age to start? Depends when you want to. Arnie coleman jay cut all of them guys probably took before the had pubes lol
    That's an open-ended question, there is no hard answers for age to start, but after 25 and after at least 5 years of natural training would be the most reasonable answer. However, it is doubtful many follow this formula as they have no patience.