Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Real Truth About Steroids - Documentary

great vid here.I watch it every so often

always said this, could never understand why a hormone we produce naturally could damage us in any way no matter how much is used over time, that's like telling us we can overdose on our own hormones isn't it? I've always said I just disagree with the orals due to the other ingredients which helps us digest them and is harsh on the liver etc. awesome vid
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

usefully educational
    Last edited by G3NEiol_lws; 03-29-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    growth factors can be used to enhance any cellular system in the body

Quite interesting little doco, especially where it states the DEA and the AMA were AGAINST the prohibition of AAS!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

this is really unsettling

great vid and thread, I think the bottom line here is sensible, educated usage is ok with minimal side effects etc..

unfortunatly your always going to get idiots and young kids who ruin it for the rest of us and make them look bad...

Quote Originally Posted by biggaz1979 View Post
    always said this, could never understand why a hormone we produce naturally could damage us in any way no matter how much is used over time, that's like telling us we can overdose on our own hormones isn't it? I've always said I just disagree with the orals due to the other ingredients which helps us digest them and is harsh on the liver etc. awesome vid
    if used responsibly it is almost impossible to get hurt using them.

something like insulin is far more dangerous yet it is perfectly legal and accepted.

as shown in the video it is because of idiots why they are illegal, ben johnson was dumb enough to get caught with winny which i assure you had nothing to do with his win. but because he got popped for it now people actually think winny will turn them into an olympic sprinter

I think the moral to this, is being responsible using compounds and not do crazy high dosages that cause health issues.

this is hands down my favorite video on the subject.wish more people would watch this one

Where can I get cheaper anabolic steroids in France?