Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Truth About Steroids - Documentary

Exclamation The Real Truth About Steroids - Documentary

This is a documentary, hidden and censored all over the internet for its' politically charged views on steroids.

The truth remains that proper, legitimate and controlled use of anabolic steroids is healthy, and causes a LOT less harm than alcohol or smoking:

NOTE: Guys please bear with the quality, this is the best quality we could come up with.

Ha ha, "Americans rarely choose logic when they can opt for hysteria." So true. When the Media says "Jump', they say "How high?'

Because the "Deciders" said so.

Ya I've seen that video before. If you watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger they talk about similar stuff in that documentary as well. I have to admit the video is right, there is a lot of misinformation circulating around the media about steroids that most of the public falls victim to.

If you've ever noticed the witch hunts only begin during election cycles. It's how politicians get noticed and ultimately elected.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Very good findings Tealc...adds to my own personal theory's.
    Where's my pin?....haha...lol
    "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

met john in florida. nice guy. great video.

haha nice.
    when is a safe age to start steroids???

Quote Originally Posted by dhubbard2010 View Post
    haha nice.
    25 years old preferably. By then you are fully grown, endocrine system fully developed etc.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by dhubbard2010 View Post
    haha nice.
    Depends who you ask... I'd say never, cause they're illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    25 years old preferably. By then you are fully grown, endocrine system fully developed etc.
    Well said, but also keep in mind having training experience and reaching your full potential without anabolic steroids would be the best idea.