Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should i eat!!!!!

Question What should i eat!!!!!

Hey guys just want people to give me more info on good foods to eat.
    This is what I'm eating now
    Fish.chicken.beef.tuna.peanutbutter sangas. Nuts. And 5 plus ltrs of water a day!! Aiming for 640grams of protien a day or 6,000 7,000 calories. Need tips thanks
    Weight 214lbs

This really belongs in the diet section but I'll let it ride for now.
    Eat everything you can. But low fat as much as possible.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hazcat Guest

Are you eating a keto type diet? I don't see any carbs or good oils other than nuts. If you eat enough nuts you can hit 7000 calories pretty easy.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-06-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Il let you in on a little trick of mine mash.I get paid monthly,Not sure about you but im gonna start buying all my food in bulk, Mainly my dinner meals,meats etc.
    So if you have the cash, You can save some cash with buying qualitly meats from fresh produce wholesalers.

now for dinner meals i have broken them up into steak/red meat 2x week,Fish 2x/week,turkey 1x/week and chicken breast 2xweek-so it looks like this.

Mon:turkey
    tues:steak
    wed:fish
    thurs:chicken
    fri:steak
    sat:fish
    sun:chicken

This is a great balance IMO.

Il send you link to the site if you wish, It's not the cheapest there is but as far as qualitly goes its all grass/grain feed meat with not one bit of fat on it.They will deliver to you as they have farms in SA,VIC and NSW (direct to you're door).

for red meat (for the one i prefer) they charge around $240 for 6kg's inlcuding a weight in every cut avalible.note-this is so fresh it can be cut with a butter knife.

For free range chicken breast (grain fed) i worked it out to be $50 for 4kgs.

for fish i buy from a store that not many no about so 8 fillets of slamon work out to be ~$80 and these are fresh as can be.

for Turkey i just buy the rolls from the supermarket.I would half them at the most so 2turkey rolls/month cut in half + ~$40~$50

so thats dinner sorted.

for breakfast i usually eat all natural yogurt mixed with nuts.I buy 5kg's of all natural yogurt from the indian supermarket for $10-This lasts me a month.

For nuts i buy all mine from charles worth-they have an online store so you can check it out.
    almonds 500g= $8 1kg-$16
    pecan 500g= $22 1kg-$44
    walnuts 500g= $12 1kg- $24

i mix them altogether and put them in a tubaware container eat around~cup/day

then for other meals during the day,most you'll will have to buy from the supermarket and buy weekly due to the expire dates:
    cottage cheese-400gtubsx 4= ~$24
    all natural penut butter (sanitarium) x4 = ~$13
    tuna 200gcan X8 = ~$16
    buck wheat flour 1kgx2 = ~$10
    jerky (depending on how much you get it) =$50
    luma beans 200g can x4 = ~$12
    whole meal bread X4 = $16
    mountain goat bread x4 =~$20
    roasted chick peas 200gx8 =~ $20
    oats 1kgx1 = ~$3
    brown rice 1kgX1 =$3
    eggs-theres not really anything pricey about eggs ($2 for 12) but if your eating half a pack a day thats around ~$30/month,Were in the process of getting our own laying chcikens to save the egg drama.
    low fat/sugar mayo 470gx2= ~8
    flax seeds 500g x1 = $4
    chia seeds 300gx1 =$3
    2ltre cold pressed olive oil =$20
    for vegtables,i love fresh vegies but there just too hard to keep fresh.
    frozen brocoli 500gx4 = ~$12
    frozen coliflower 500gx4 = ~$12
    advocado's (depending on price)x12 =~$25
    brussel sprouts 500gx4 =~$12
    whole cabbage x4 =$16
    spinach (we grow ourselves).

This is just a basic rundown.That works out to around ~$820/month or ~$200/week.IMO,its not bad at all since you'll be eating the best produce there is.I found that doing my normal weekely shopping than buying what i need ontop of that cost around ~$50 per day.With all the meat you will have there will plenty left over to have during the day as i normally only eat around 1kg.red meat per week and as for the turkey there's no question there will be left overs.It's all high protein low in trans fat and very tastefull.If i were you i would definetly consider it.If you plan on lifting and getting big forever it's only going to get more expensive-time to look at ways of saving
    Last edited by Dleato; 07-06-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks heaps man that's heaps of info your a champ!!
    That's Alright in price I can afford that easy!
    And yeah could you give me that site that would be grouse!

My regular diet is very low fat right across the board, I dont consume bread, milk, nuts of any kind, limit of 1 peice or 1 cup of fruit a day, no dairy of any kind.

Off season meats:
    Chicken, fish, red meat every day (burger or steak) burger is limited though and or mixed with turkey.
    Turkey, pollock, shrimp, crab.
    Off season carbs;
    Potato, Yam, Rice
    Off season veggies:
    All of them nom nom nom

On season meats:
    Chicken
    On season carbs:
    Limit of 1 cup rice per day
    On season veggies
    Fibrous only

I am still attempting to lean out my body, its going to take me another contest diet down perhaps. Trying to do it slowly now so I dont have to diet as hard this coming year.

I do have peanut butter once a week as a treat, I do have 3 slices of pizza or a big mac once a week with my son.

I diet hard all week to allow myself to spend time with him, so he can see me eat somewhat normal.
    I did feed him turkey\tomato and potato the other day, was surprised he ate it

That's pretty precise Dleato. Good info for anyone starting

no probs!

Here's the link for the meat.I like the supreme pack the best,as for the sausages and mince il either palm that off or save it for cheat days.They have a post code checker so you can see if they will deliver to you:
    Home page

here's the link for charlesworth.Im guessing they have it in vic?
    i've found pecan,almonds and walnuts to be the best as far as nutrition goes:
    Charlesworth Nuts

dont know about you but ontop of that protein powder can cost a bit,i normall go through around 2kg/month.Everyone seems to like the online discount protein powder websites for cheap value but i found it's better to go straight to the source! i drink muscle milk,so i checked out the website and it was the cheapest i've seen it advertised.

so pretty much thats a sample,not exactly presice but you get the point!

And if any Mods,admin considers this spamming,il edit out the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    And if any Mods,admin considers this spamming,il edit out the links.
    You spammer you! Ban ban ban!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!