Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 5 Months Off. New Cycle Time

Cool 5 Months Off. New Cycle Time

A new age has begun .. and age of freedom ... and all will know that 10 to 12 weeks of a cycle gave there last poke to jack it.

I have in my "inventory". I can get as many bottles as i want.

Test prop 100ml
    Test Cyp 250ml
    Test Enth 300ml
    EQ 300ml
    Windtrol 25mg
    Arimidex Nolva Clomid

5'10 195 Lean muscle physique. I have high strength even off cycle for 5 months. I want to gain bulk up a bit more with muscle but DO NOT want water retention. (already used anavar, DO NOT want to use DECA)

Some input

10 - 12 weeks, test prop and winny

EQ needs to be ran for 14 - 18 weeks at high mgs
    Cyp and Eth will have you bloated

Week 1 - 12 Test prop 100mgs EOD
    Week 7 - 12 Winny V upto 50mgs ED
    Week 1 - 14 Arimidex .25ml E2D
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

When im taking the winny, should I take milk thistle with it?

What if i went Winstrol weeks 1 - 4 then 8 - 12

is it stupid to break like that. Should i just go back on Anavar instead of the Winnie??? I hear that Winnie gives makes you solid/hard lookn better then anavar.

That split cycle will be too hard on your liver. I would run a liver/kidney care, either liv 52, milk thistle or the best is prunella vulrgaris.

Var makes you hard and will continue to add strength but does not dry you up as much as winny does. Im running var now.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath