Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Synthroid???

Default Synthroid???

Can synthroid help with lowering body fat %?

Well obesity has been linked to thyroid issues, but you need to have your thyroid checked before you start popping Synthroid pills, and if you do have a thyroid issue getting on Synthroid will not make a change over night, more like months. Additionally, bringing your thyroid back into balance may not help your weight, but it could end up helping your mood, overall feeling, recovery and well being.

I hate to be harsh, but being fat comes down to diet.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Hazcat Guest

If you use chemicals to lose weight when you stop using them the weight comes back and usually a little more. It comes down to nutrition and how to manipulate it. Normally removing carbs makes all the difference and prevents hunger. Another way is to go the juicing route with fresh vegetables and fruits but you are at risk for losing muscle mass when using juicing.

I agree. Staying lean is a life time committment. It gets harder as the years go by. When you get to be my age you'll be glad you learned to manipulate your body composition by diet alone, without the use of weight loss drugs.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thank you guys for the response. I am 38yrs 6'0 and 195lbs. My problem is keeping on the weight, I guess I'm lucky that way. I have been on a 7 to 8 meals a day low card high protein diet for several months, I have been trying to leand out without loosing much muscle, working on the abs. I read an article on synthroid and wanted to get your input on the subject. I guess I'll keep working on my diet. Thanks

The older you get the more you need HGH to stay lean, that's the hard truth in my opinion.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsumaru View Post
    The older you get the more you need HGH to stay lean, that's the hard truth in my opinion.
    I would say no, HGH is seriously long term. and expensive for the gains you get. Steroids are by far cheeper for the gains.

Good thing we all have our own opinions

HGH is truly expensive and long-term I agree. But 2-5IUs of HGH will definitely have a greatly positive impact on your life. As far as I know HGH can be dangerous only if the dose is higher than 5IUs and combined with highly androgenic steroids. So its only good stuff and no actual side effects, in fact one might say it's actually healthy to be a lifelong HGH user.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Well obesity has been linked to thyroid issues, but you need to have your thyroid checked before you start popping Synthroid pills, and if you do have a thyroid issue getting on Synthroid will not make a change over night, more like months. Additionally, bringing your thyroid back into balance may not help your weight, but it could end up helping your mood, overall feeling, recovery and well being.

I hate to be harsh, but being fat comes down to diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaB View Post
    Thank you guys for the response. I am 38yrs 6'0 and 195lbs. My problem is keeping on the weight, I guess I'm lucky that way. I have been on a 7 to 8 meals a day low card high protein diet for several months, I have been trying to leand out without loosing much muscle, working on the abs. I read an article on synthroid and wanted to get your input on the subject. I guess I'll keep working on my diet. Thanks
    Bullets advice above still applies in either situation. I have no thyroid and I'm on synthroid for life now. Mine went hyperactive and I lost about 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months, felt like I was dying and actually was. I strongly suggest getting total T3/T4, T3/T4 uptake and TSH checked as a baseline. Most doctors only want to check TSH but it is a very poor way to determine thyroid health. The normal range here in the US is pretty broad so you may need to question the doctor as to what end of the spectrum you are in. Being mid line may be normal but also may not be right for you. The UK has a better range for measuring THS and is more realistic.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.